CB - Good news for low spec pc peeps! Optimisation!!! GG GGG <3

OK... THIS ^ and LOCKSTEP implementation for desync ... Ok ...

THIS IS THE ONLY MOMENT WHEN I FEEL GGG EARNED MY MONEY IN A WAY THAT I CAN`T DESCRIBE ...

Definitely buying a Supporter Pack when official release of act 4 and the new leagues with act 4 will be out...

Later Edit : Even Chris stated that its a different game without the desync...
Last edited by htblind on Apr 23, 2015, 3:22:35 AM
Hello LeHeup!
Can you tell us if the loading time of exiles in a strongbox has been improved noticeably?
That's my main problem with the game at the moment.

I love your ring btw. :D

I didn`t even seen an exile in any stream that I watched , I think they are disabled ATM ... Can somebody confirm this?
"
PitzerMike wrote:
Hello LeHeup!
Can you tell us if the loading time of exiles in a strongbox has been improved noticeably?
That's my main problem with the game at the moment.

I love your ring btw. :D

From watching streamers it still lags when you open them
"
htblind wrote:
I didn`t even seen an exile in any stream that I watched , I think they are disabled ATM ... Can somebody confirm this?

There have been tons of exiles... And some are changed compared to live and are quite deadly now.
doubt it
It's mostly the loading times that has been improved. I don't think we should expect much from the game engine, now that Jonathan has been focusing on the net code (which I just can't wait to try).
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Apr 23, 2015, 6:02:19 AM
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
3) Area's that have smoky effects such as Fetid Pool, Graveyard and such have no frame issues what so ever!!!!

THE DREAM!

But what about the Sewers? For some reason they ALWAYS seems laggy to me, especially in maps.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
i have same issues with FPS drops on my i7, 16GB Ram, gtx 670mx laptop!

as soon as i get a key.. i report you my FPS

i wrote chris about a year ago about an issue wth laptop graphic cards... he wrote back very fast and told me they gonna fix it.. perhaps it is now done^^

would be great
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Apr 23, 2015, 7:24:51 AM
Wait, you mean i can't write essay, eat or take shower between area changing session anymore and i have to play POE all the time? GG GGG ruined my life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info