Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

CB - Good news for low spec pc peeps! Optimisation!!! GG GGG <3

"
Galtrovan wrote:
Now I really need beta... so I can test Dominus fight... the only place in the entire game I currently, reliably crash... at start of second phase, at first rain, at talking to Dahlia, at the credits, at entering the portal for next difficulty... getting to Cruel difficulty is such a pain in the ass.

This is my concern as well.

While I do experience FPS drops in general play, hell Necro's rez'ing something dips me to single digits for some reason, Imperial Gardens and The Sceptre are by FAR the worst offenders.

Pretty much always buy Door and Dom runs as I level because, while I can and have done the run and Dom myself plenty of times, its just not worth the risk with the lag.

I could honestly care less about the desync fix, personally, though I ofc acknowledge the amazing impact for the game in general, but the optimization is a complete game changer for me.

Now I just have to "manage my expectations" as Chris would say.
Noblesse oblige
People running 32 bit systems really shouldn't complain about performance. I also don't complain about how PoE doesn't run on my Commodore 64 :P
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
How are you in CB? Got a random key?

Nope I applied and got a direct invite :)

GG GGG

There was no 'apply' other than...

"
Chris wrote:
Visit the Beta Signup Page and click "Sign Up For Beta Now". If you're not logged in, you'll need to log into your Path of Exile account. If you don't have one, now's an ideal time to make one. Once you're signed up, it'll say "Signed Up" on the button.

And...

"
Chris wrote:
I'm a popular Streamer. Can I get access?

Possibly. Our community manager Bex will reach out to some streamers over time and will invite them into the Beta. If you have a lot of channel views (more than a million) then get in touch with her.

In fact...

"
Chris wrote:
Can you give me a Closed Beta Key?

No. Please stop mailing us asking this :-)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1244645

While top tier supporters are now getting access, they weren't before yesterday.

To be honest, I cringed at your first 'I'm in beta' thread. GGG made a huge mess of this Act 4 hype.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 23, 2015, 5:43:55 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
People running 32 bit systems really shouldn't complain about performance. I also don't complain about how PoE doesn't run on my Commodore 64 :P

rofl

Spoiler
Build it yourself, don't settle for less.

Last edited by BackwoodsS on Apr 23, 2015, 5:35:12 PM
We'll see. As usual, I'm keeping my hopes rockbottom to not get disappointed later as usual.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info