CB - Good news for low spec pc peeps! Optimisation!!! GG GGG <3

@ LeHeup80

What OS are you running? and is it 32 or 64 bit?

As I have a 32 bit Win7 OS notebook "and for the record I can't upgrade it to 64" which crashes and falls over even now and then, when loading areas. Especially in ACT 3 areas, but not so much in the other two.

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Awesome, thanks for the info man.
I honestly thought the opposite is gonna happen (poorer performance than before).
Hopefully you're not lying to us.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Good to hear, great news...
...but have you passed the test of God, exile?

How's the rain?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I'll be the final judge in this case.
I got a ok acer, everything is fine except for my gpu (premade minitower)
which runs on a slow frequency (if I change it I have to swap all parts to a bigger case, new Psu, etc.)

My idle fps in a vaal zone with "blood fog" or green mist in certain maps, is 20-30.
2-3 man party with some spells 15 fps.
Full stress test with shitstorm spam 1-5 fps.

And yes, all this on ULTRA low settings.

Now I can't wait for CB to go live and improve my fps, hopefully.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
I don't believe a thing till I run it. Recent events have shown cracks in GGG's credibility.
Sorry to ask that, I'm certainly wrong but don't you think that this improvment could be a result of the fact that there are just few ppl on the server for now ??
"
popi2801 wrote:
Sorry to ask that, I'm certainly wrong but don't you think that this improvment could be a result of the fact that there are just few ppl on the server for now ??

Why would it be, FPS problems and problems cause by low ram(32 bit os/less than 4 gig) are all PC related and how the game utilizes resources, the only time any other players interacting causes a problem is when you are in a party and things get a bit heavy on the spam and thats only because you are rendering them and their spells/attacks
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 21, 2015, 9:29:26 AM
Good news, thanks for sharing. It might be the case that due to a low population, the servers aren't bogged down currently. Regardless, this is good news and GGG did mention that in addition to the Lock Step desynch feature they are optimizing the game overall.

GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
popi2801 wrote:

NO, the server has nothing to do with the client performance at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info