CB - Good news for low spec pc peeps! Optimisation!!! GG GGG <3

"
@ LeHeup80

What OS are you running? and is it 32 or 64 bit?

As I have a 32 bit Win7 OS notebook "and for the record I can't upgrade it to 64" which crashes and falls over even now and then, when loading areas. Especially in ACT 3 areas, but not so much in the other two.

Im running windows 7 64 bit :)

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
Odoakar wrote:
How are you in CB? Got a random key?

Nope I applied and got a direct invite :)

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
PitzerMike wrote:
Hello LeHeup!
Can you tell us if the loading time of exiles in a strongbox has been improved noticeably?
That's my main problem with the game at the moment.

I love your ring btw. :D

Hi Mike,

My experiance from lockboxes so far is that indeed they have improved, no longer do I have a few seconds where everything would freeze and them pop at once. Even one with an exile in seems pretty stable maybe with about a 500ms delay (1/2 second).
This was in the worst case where 3 packs of magic monsters spawned with an exile.

The ring loves you too :)

GG GGG
"
htblind wrote:
I didn`t even seen an exile in any stream that I watched , I think they are disabled ATM ... Can somebody confirm this?

So far ive got to Act 2 in cruel and I have encountered 5-6 exiles, 2 from lockboxes :)

GG GGG
Heup, try edit, you silly fucker, hehe.

Grumpybear, if your computer can run poe, you can upgrade to 64bit. I know you keep saying you cant, but everyone everywhere knows thats a hilarious excuse.

If your system is truly 32bit, its about 13 years old.

if its just a matter of software, tpb.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Apr 23, 2015, 10:22:20 AM
@tramshed,
even if he can, a 64-bit operating system can theoretically require twice the RAM at runtime.
RAM you may or may not have.

and this
"
if your computer can run poe, you can upgrade to 64bit

is a false statement. borderline dumb really.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Its only borderline dumb if your computer is a decade old. It doesnt require twice the ram, its been proven over the past decade. The difference in ram usage is pretty much negligible. Stop trollin keys, you are are one of the most useless people on these forums.

Maybe learn how a bus works. Or even basic variable typing. You claim im wrong, you are talking out your ass.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Apr 23, 2015, 10:56:10 AM
Im not sure why someone would try to game on a 32 bit system

I guess if thats all ya got and your stuck with it....
I dont see any any key!
Now I really need beta... so I can test Dominus fight... the only place in the entire game I currently, reliably crash... at start of second phase, at first rain, at talking to Dahlia, at the credits, at entering the portal for next difficulty... getting to Cruel difficulty is such a pain in the ass.
"
tramshed wrote:
Its only borderline dumb if your computer is a decade old. It doesnt require twice the ram, its been proven over the past decade. The difference in ram usage is pretty much negligible. Stop trollin keys, you are are one of the most useless people on these forums.

Maybe learn how a bus works. Or even basic variable typing. You claim im wrong, you are talking out your ass.

I like the part where you are wrong, know you are wrong, and compensate for that by just throwing insults and going into insta-prick mode.

do not assume you are the only one who knows how a system's architecture works, or how software variable types work.
the difference in RAM usage is anything but negligible.

one of the most useless people on these forums? yeah we can debate that as well.
but call me a "troll" again and I'll feed your avatar's pixelized head to support.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info