CB - Good news for low spec pc peeps! Optimisation!!! GG GGG <3

Hi all,

Not spoiling anything about the content for anyone here but I had to mention imo the biggest improvement I have noticed in the CB so far.

I play on a laptop at lowest graphics settings annnnnnd....

Loading times on the following have VASTLY improved!!!

1) Area loading is consistently at most below 5 seconds now, sometime its instant, I found myself in the beginning doing my alt tab steam chat only to see the flash and instantly then jump on my mouse as if I was in HC even though im playing SC now.
2) Portal opening delay is non-existant now especially on my shiny MTX versions, it use to take about a solid second.
3) Area's that have smoky effects such as Fetid Pool, Graveyard and such have no frame issues what so ever!!!!

There are many more little things ive noticed but in all these are the top 3.

It feels like GGG has optimised the graphics, engine and physics of THE ENTRE GAME!!! This is amazing not only because I am having a much better experience but because SO MANY PEEPS NOW can have the same experience without an expensive pc!!!!

PoE for ALL!!!!!!!!

Thanks very much as per usual GGG peeps, as always you justify my trust in you as you have done for over 3 years now, with everything you do!

GG GGG!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
This is better news than the desync fix for me :D

Thank you for sharing.
Noblesse oblige
nvm
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
Last edited by Flisky on Apr 21, 2015, 5:39:57 AM
o____o. Desync fix and this? Is Christmas? D-: Hopefully more people will get into PoE because of that. GG. :X
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
That's really nice, thanks for informing us Heup.
since i run a laptop with a multimedia gpu and particle effects completely wreck my fps in some areas this is THE BEST NEWS for me over all
Excuse me one moment... (walks outside) YES! FINALLY, MY COMPUTER WILL HAVE AN EASIER TIME PLAYING POE! (comes back in) thank you for telling us this.
Sounds great! I am looking forward to try the beta later today. Sounds like a fantastic expansion :D
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
+1
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
If that's true then it is amazing !
I'm having problems with loading times, and fps drops on certain areas so that is indeed great news!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info