CB - Good news for low spec pc peeps! Optimisation!!! GG GGG <3

"
Malone wrote:
isnt it linked to the fact that you are almost alone on the beta server ? What you are calling loading time maybe not be necessarily only HDD job but also networking delay/server load...

dont be a party pooper

Im afraid you may be right lol
I dont see any any key!
Just installed, and ran the beta on my moderate laptop. Seems to perform a bit better than before. I will know more when I get to areas that have more stuff going on. The Merveil fight may be a good gauge.

So far it seems I'm able to run with shadows and a bit of AA. Those on before and I was around 20 fps.
50-60 now. We will see if that is just in town though...
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
If discharge is not laggy anymore... Nothing to say just hyyyyype
Good news but will it run under a 32bit os?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
Just installed, and ran the beta on my moderate laptop. Seems to perform a bit better than before. I will know more when I get to areas that have more stuff going on. The Merveil fight may be a good gauge.

So far it seems I'm able to run with shadows and a bit of AA. Those on before and I was around 20 fps.

Thx for informing us sir, keep the updates coming.

And obviously, rock-on LeHeup.

Iron-mode-closed-beta? :p

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:

Very cool, and even though it is "just in town" the fact you couldn't previously run AA or shadows before without stable fps help enhances the fact that....
Spoiler
Illuminati confirmed
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
Last edited by RedBeardBD on Apr 21, 2015, 1:37:33 PM
Now this is some great news. Good job GGG :)
I like many kinds of games 😊
good job
I have gtx980 but i still having fps drops and problems hope this is fixed too
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Does that mean I won't be able to use my laptop to heat up the living room anymore? Damn. I mean:
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info