Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Favorite and least favorite PoE personalities?

Bex.

Non-Poe Personalities list is too long to list.
Nugiyen is my favorite PoE personality. Been following him since he started, hes taught me quite some things.
Least favorite I don't really know. I dont watch people I dont like.
i dont get one mention ?? the comedy poe song guy. well screw u all and the beta timer :)
"
i dont get one mention ?? the comedy poe song guy. well screw u all and the beta timer :)

And the song guy. Him and Bex.
all better now. thanks moon. :)
Oh we so breaking up Moon!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Kripp is my favorite. Like it or not, he pretty much made PoE what it is today. He figures shit out extremely fast, and frequently makes (made) meta-defining builds.

Zenocide is my least favorite. He's a crybaby and he's not smart enough to make a good build. So there's no reason to watch him.
Last edited by TritanV on Apr 21, 2015, 8:32:11 AM
im gonna have to go with kripp and ziggyd. when i used to play diablo3 it was kripps poe videos that got me into the game.

but ziggys always great for keeping you up to date with game happenings without the bullshit.
Charan reminded me of Ghudda.
definitely a favourite of mine as well. he's a genius.

P.S

mentioned twice in this thread? I'm honoured and a bit blushing :)
sum is 0 though: one white-list and one black-list.
but I really appreciate someone is reading the text walls I've been putting out.
thanks guys!
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Put a third notch in your belt Mr. Keys
I will also mention you as one of my faves..
your a good guy to know, you helped me when I started, and im glad your in my guild.
I do wish you would trade and accept help more but its hilarious watching you
pain through the game first hand, and later read about said struggles on the forums. :)

I also want to downvote Kripp..
I have always liked Kripp, he is a great player and his popularity helped path of exile
when he used to play..
However watching a bit of his beta stream last night I was disappointed in his attitude.
His enthusiasm about the game itself and the new patch and changes was lackluster at best.
With a tiny bit of effort, forced or not he could have really helped Chris and GGG a lot
more is all. O well.
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info