Favorite and least favorite PoE personalities?

Of all the people in the Path of Exile community who are your favorites and least favorites?

Let's try to keep this civil... (heh heh heh)

My least favorite would probably be Kripparrian. Maybe it's the way he speaks. Maybe it's that weird smile he's got all the time, like he knows something you don't and if you knew your life would be substantially better but he isn't going to tell you. But, in all honesty, it's probably his facial hair. Like, what are you even doing bro?

I really can't understand why he's got such a devout following. It's just strange. What's even stranger is that I can't pin down anything he's said or done and say: "This is why I don't like him." He just makes me feel... uneasy.

My favorite would probably be Ziggy. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, his videos are typically helpful, and he's stood by the game even as interest has waxed and waned.

Your turn.
"Did the earth move for you, baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard."
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSlickMachine
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Apr 24, 2015, 6:09:16 AM
I would have to say my favorite is clearly myself..
I mean im awesome, good looking, funny and people seem to like me.

As far as least favorite.. id prolly go with myself..
for all the insane batshit crazy bipolar shananigans.
and forcing myself to hear the same jokes every time I tell them.
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
is kripp playing again he has been old news 2 yrs now

edit least favorite gruest he always thinks im up too something
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Last edited by creampuffed4u on Apr 20, 2015, 1:54:40 PM
Me and me
That's probably because ZiggyD feels like a nice guy that wants to share knowledge with the community. Kripparian just feels like an arrogant bastard that wants to show off. Sorry for being rude.

My least favorite is that guy that never comes anymore, but really acted like a d&@% in a bad way. (Can't remember his name)

My most favorite? ... I'm torn between Charan (because he's Charan? Hard to describe), Boem (because Peace) and I_NO (because she's really a d@&%, but in a good way) ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
Last edited by ArchSecter on Apr 20, 2015, 1:59:30 PM
I_NO, because gamer grill

everyone smarter than me.
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Apr 20, 2015, 2:03:49 PM
Most favourite: JohnKeys, he is like a crusader, fighting for what he believes in and always stays true to his cause.

Least favourite: The one that keeps reporting my posts...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Apr 20, 2015, 2:04:32 PM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Most favourite: JohnKeys, he is like a crusader, fighting for what he believes in and always stays true to his cause.

That's unfair! I also want to try being reported ... Why does it seem everyone gets reports but me? Why? I try to be rude and everything and yet ... Nothing.
I like many kinds of games 😊
Last edited by ArchSecter on Apr 20, 2015, 2:07:08 PM
"
"
Pyrokar wrote:

That's unfair! I also want to try being reported ... Why does it seem everyone gets reports but me? Why? I try to be rude and everything and yet ... Nothing.

Not about rudeness it is, young padawan. Rustle the jimmies you must.

Spoiler
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
K R I P P
R
I
P
P

Spoiler
K R I P P

Spoiler
K R I P P

Spoiler
K R I P P

Spoiler