Favorite and least favorite PoE personalities?

"
Ghudda and ZiggyD get my vote.

Least favourite? I have an unspeakable loathing for data miners.

sooo your saying this is how you feel

I dont see any any key!
"
Ghudda and ZiggyD get my vote.

Least favourite? I have an unspeakable loathing for data miners.

It's a real shame ghuuda doesn't stream more often, i try to catch him when he is on though. His sarcastic dry wit is hilarious and he is very wise when it comes to the game in general.
Last edited by stormyknight on Apr 20, 2015, 5:49:54 PM
^ least favorite

(by random selection
edit: I was hoping it wouldn't be Charan. Well that's going to make things awkward XD
edit 2: I got bad rng. Anybody have a spare chaos orb?)

v most favorite

edit 2 cntd:
My real answer would have to be... there are too many constructive, contributive, or otherwise entertaining posters for me to pick one (most of you would know who you are anyways), and too many people who's company I enjoy in game. I suppose, going by celebrity, I'd have to say Ghudda for exactly the same reason as Charan.

Least favorite I dare not say, for he has a tendency to come back whenever you say his name.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Apr 20, 2015, 6:08:36 PM
Rhys is my favorite

Mano would be my least (not personnal but only because he's encouraging Multiboxing)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I really like watching ghudda's videos - he never fails to entertain me. Charan's and MoonYu's posts are always interesting to read. BMBI and I_NO are good to heat things up, I like that. Honorable mention to ChristusRex.

I don't like Nugi and Havoc - I've watched some of their videos/streams and they seem pretty arrogant; only caring about themselves.
Blind fanboys (is it a pleonasm?) are annoying. If you don't worship their favorite streamer they all go like "u jelly?" and start going apeshit. I mean I like Rammstein and I'm not gonna go apeshit if someone doesn't.
Last edited by Jaille on Apr 22, 2015, 1:55:12 AM
"
stormyknight wrote:
Do we really need a thinly veiled hate thread...This thread should be deleted.

I like to think of it as a thickly veiled dislike thread, personally.

"
Xantaria wrote:
this world doesn't need somebody explaining stuff every intelligent person knows to unintelligent persons

Let's assume for a second that understanding the mechanics of a game is somehow "intelligent."

If you didn't have people that took the time to explain things to other people, there would be a lot less "intelligent" people playing the game right now. That's how learning tends to work.
"Did the earth move for you, baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard."
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSlickMachine
Favorite- KoreanGamer, that dude is always saying something super funny. Lots of fun watching his stream. Ghudda, the theorycrafting genius, pretty funny too. Terrex- I used to enjoy his stream and racing knowledge, seemed like a very helpful guy too.

Least fave
Willy - just not my cuppa tea.
Helman -good racer, but never enjoyed his personality
Zeno (occasionally) - he can get annoying when he is in a bad mood and acting super serious.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Last edited by KimchiGirlx3 on Apr 21, 2015, 7:59:34 AM
Favourite: KoreanGamer / Pohx / Kripp.
Worst: ZiggyD. His attitude makes me cry.
Fav - ZiggyD
Least - Helman, that arrogant grin just has that "I think I'm better than you" look to it...
Favorite: K0reanGamer, Hegemony and Nugiyen.

Can't watch: Zeno, Pohx, Mors.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info