Favorite and least favorite PoE personalities?

Does Mister P. have any relation with George Washington?

Spoiler
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Least Favorites: Three way tie between John, Dirk, and Boem. They collectively haven't contributed a single insightful post to the forum.

Waaaaa? I actually like all your dislikes, but Boem seems a strange addition to that list.

Anyways, BIG props to raics. Lots of helpful, knowledgable people in gameplay help but raics puuuts iiin tiiiimme!

Least favorite? The mod that locks thread rawr! ;)
"
Favorites: Xav (where has he gone recently?) And I_NO. Honorable mention to BMBI, I don't like all the trolling, but when he is serious he only ever makes good points.

Least Favorites: Three way tie between John, Dirk, and Boem. They collectively haven't contributed a single insightful post to the forum.

Not a fan of Solwitch either, but he usually sticks to his own troll threads so he is easy to ignore.

Finally.. for all I know Boem could be a great guy with great posts, but I can't get beyond the signing every single post thing. For that he makes my list.

-piece-

wut?
IGN: Sin
My favourites are nugiyen and the old Kripparrian (not the actual, just the old hardcore player he was).

I dont have less favourite. Maybe KingKongor when he shortly played PoE and failed, but he is not a PoE player, so maybe neither.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Favorites: Ghudda, Ghazzy, Raiz, and everyone else, Literally, I don't think there's a bad egg in the community. I even have a soft spot in my heart for Charan and Cybrix.

Least Favorites: Ghudda, Ghazzy, Raiz, and everyone else, Literally.

Last edited by Do_odle on Apr 24, 2015, 1:01:16 AM
Kripp :P
I enjoyed watching his POE videos

Least: Ghazzy- He just ugh....
IGN:WitchSummonerz
"
fid1 wrote:
Kripp :P
I enjoyed watching his POE videos

Same ^^^

edit..... I enjoy ZiggyD's as well. but i dun really have any dislikes to date :)
Hack'n'Slash
Last edited by StuckLimbo on Apr 24, 2015, 1:22:06 AM
Favorite: nait2k4 - I haven't seen him mentioned once in this thread which I find baffling. That guy is funny as fuck.

Least favorite: Probably Dirk. Sorry Dirk.

Special places in my heart: johnKeys and FadeFX :3

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Favorites: Out of all the players and staff... you know who you are ;)

Least: The 3 musketeers... you also know who you are!
My favorite one is havoc for sure. I find his stream kinda boring at times or I don't believe his builds are special but he is the true hardcore hardcore poe player for me at the moment. He does not mess around when he sets a goal whether it's first level 100 or uber. And he never chickens out of them till they are done.

Least favorite reddit casuals
Last edited by Mephisto_n on Apr 24, 2015, 1:52:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info