Favorite and least favorite PoE personalities?

"
GDSLICK wrote:
Put a third notch in your belt Mr. Keys
I will also mention you as one of my faves..
your a good guy to know, you helped me when I started, and im glad your in my guild.
I do wish you would trade and accept help more but its hilarious watching you
pain through the game first hand, and later read about said struggles on the forums. :)

I also want to downvote Kripp..
I have always liked Kripp, he is a great player and his popularity helped path of exile
when he used to play..
However watching a bit of his beta stream last night I was disappointed in his attitude.
His enthusiasm about the game itself and the new patch and changes was lackluster at best.
With a tiny bit of effort, forced or not he could have really helped Chris and GGG a lot
more is all. O well.

Mr. Keys for president.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Guild Leaders I see on a week-end-ly basis don't count, GDSLICK :)

I'm looking at Kripparian's highlights now. didn't get to the part with Chris yet.
he's a really good player, and quite entertaining to watch. more than I remember, actually.

his attitude? hmm I wouldn't put too much weight on that, even if he is a billion-viewers Streamer.

people who know Path Of Exile, can appreciate its quality, and GGG's already-obvious effort put into the Expansion.
seems like they really put heart and soul into this one. on a "PoE 2.0" level.

people who don't and are checking out his Stream? they should try the game regardless of his attitude and comments.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Apr 21, 2015, 3:22:42 PM
Favorites: Xav (where has he gone recently?) And I_NO. Honorable mention to BMBI, I don't like all the trolling, but when he is serious he only ever makes good points.

Least Favorites: Three way tie between John, Dirk, and Boem. They collectively haven't contributed a single insightful post to the forum.

Not a fan of Solwitch either, but he usually sticks to his own troll threads so he is easy to ignore.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
Of all the people in the Path of Exile community who are your favorites and least favorites?

Let's try to keep this civil... (heh heh heh)

My least favorite would probably be Kripparrian. Maybe it's the way he speaks. Maybe it's that weird smile he's got all the time, like he knows something you don't and if you knew your life would be substantially better but he isn't going to tell you. But, in all honesty, it's probably his facial hair. Like, what are you even doing bro?

I really can't understand why he's got such a devout following. It's just strange. What's even stranger is that I can't pin down anything he's said or done and say: "This is why I don't like him." He just makes me feel... uneasy.

My favorite would probably be Ziggy. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, his videos are typically helpful, and he's stood by the game even as interest has waxed and waned.

Your turn.

Pretty much my feels. I don't understand this - everyone are calling Kripp to "coeam back to PoE plz :(" for like a year or so, he doesn't give a shit and play his $$$stone. And then suddenly, when PoE has some hype going on and there are lots of new people flowing he shows up and people are like "WE TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE YEAR, HEH". I'm not like he has to be playing one game all the time, but honestly, I feel like people like Ziggy, who are FAIR in what the are doing and WHY they are doing this should be getting a lot more attention.
And has a lot better facial fair. :-D I do understand how streaming scene looks like and works, but at the same time I'm free to chose who to like and not to like.

If I were to chose 2 favorite PoE personalities I'd also go with Chris. : D Who doesn't love his "Hi, I'm Chris Wilson from GGG and...". WHO?!
I mean, Chris is just a really cheerful guy, I can't quite imagine him being angry. And he brought us PoE. So, yeah, I like Chris.
Spoiler
even tho he gave us the beta ;____; but we do understand!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Apr 22, 2015, 1:43:14 AM
"
Favorites: Xav (where has he gone recently?) And I_NO. Honorable mention to BMBI, I don't like all the trolling, but when he is serious he only ever makes good points.

Least Favorites: Three way tie between John, Dirk, and Boem. They collectively haven't contributed a single insightful post to the forum.

Not a fan of Solwitch either, but he usually sticks to his own troll threads so he is easy to ignore.

Xav can and does post seriously. When he does, it is very fun to read even if I mostly disagree.
Apathy and BMBI? they just don't.

Also if you think Boem isn't contributing valuable posts, you really should read Gameplay Discussion more. and Gameplay Help. and Feedback. and build forums...
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
How on earth does such a blatant name and shame thread go on for 7 pages without being locked?
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
How on earth does such a blatant name and shame thread go on for 7 pages without being locked?

...MonstaMunch!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"PoE personality" lol
Least favorite is Charan by far, just a whiney man-child that waves his money around threatening GGG if he doesn't get what he wants.
IGN: Chesterr
That's a bit harsh..
Charan is a nice guy who contributed significantly to the game but that is not the
only thing he has contributed..

He has tons of really insightful posts about the game itself and lore elements surrounding
the game.. he is generally spot on with a lot of his thinking and I enjoy his presence on the forums and in the game.

w/ever tho everyone is entitled to an opinion, I just don't agree with you.

do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Last edited by GDSLICK on Apr 23, 2015, 4:01:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info