Favorite and least favorite PoE personalities?

Willywonka is the best streamer. He's actually funny unlike the other guys.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Most favorite: JohnKeys, he is like a crusader, fighting for what he believes in and always stays true to his cause.

Least favorite: The one that keeps reporting my posts...

you just made me want to report you so bad... btw i fixed the word favorite spelling for you.
I like Captain Fairgraves - he is captain, a pirate and a ghost! How cool is that ?

And i hate Hargan - bald, shoeless scammer!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Tomtah wrote:
Willywonka is the best streamer. He's actually funny unlike the other guys.

Ziggy is kinda funny (especially when he dies lol)
I dont see any any key!
Guddha is by far my favorite! The Mad Scientist!

Least favorite is a tie between Zeno and Mors!
Im not a fan of people who think they are better then everyone else!
And neither of them are very friendly IMHO!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Im pretty surprised people actually think Shags is a troll.

I was resisting this thread but its too tempting.

Favorites: Raiz, Chai_Swee_Bow, Father Kripp and Brother Erupt, NeoKripp(Havoc), Chris(aside from being the boss he's quite the skilled and clever troll), CanHasPants, Mivo, Xav, Clive, Many others who contribute a great deal to the game and these forums.

If I didnt think Charan would enjoy it too much, I would put him in his own category somewhere between the others.

Least Favorites: - I-No, while I accpet I-No's role in the forum eco-system, keeping the forums moving and providing outlets for whining, the complete lack of substance to any post or thread still irks me.

- Dirk, for his ever shocking ability to continually completely ignore everything written and produce Dirk-isms without fail, while somewhat amusing, it can also be irksome at times

- JohnKeys, for continually portraying himself as a victim of, and martyr for, the game, all the time admitting he chooses to play the way he does, would be totally fine with the guy if he just owned it, took responsibility for his experience.

- People who express the desire to fundamentally alter the game towards a more homogenized experience in line with the mainstream/prevalent/formulaic paradigm of modern games.

- People who simply parrot popular opinions without experiencing or thinking about it for themselves and developing a unique perspective.
Noblesse oblige
Last edited by Yidam_ on Apr 20, 2015, 5:26:45 PM
favorites: shags and charan, shags for his one liners which don't need any further explanation and charan for his 10 liners where i need a dictionary to get what he means at all.

leas favorites: players trying to change the game's rules to their advantage instead of accepting the challenge the game provides for them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I think to be quite honest I really do enjoy everyone on the forums. Everyone brings their own persona to the table. You have to admit it, you can't buy this type of gaming entertainment anywhere.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I don't much like Zeno and RichJMoney.

Zeno talks in this weird girl annoying voice all the time and is very elitist, and RichJMoney...well...he is just rich j money.

as far as liking someone? I don't waste my time. I have hate in my heart.
so to keep this civil dirk and solwitch lead in terms of least favorite which opens the question why do they still have posting rights after countless probations ?

favorite streamer

havoc etup hellman

favorite forumpersonalty

ludvator always helping and grant m

least

solwitch dirk berber dunno why maybe its my natural hate for attentioncravers in rl
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info