State of Legacies for the upcoming 2.0 patch...

it's part of the economy in standard since the beginning, and that's great :)
IGN TylordRampage
They dont need *new technology* to alter/remove legacies they just wont because it may hurt some players feelings that they lost a pixel lets all go crazy! its the end of teh worldz

I have legacies and i myself want them removed... i don't give a shit if i lose them they shouldn't be ingame to start with so me having them is like an exploit to start with
"
so me having them is like an exploit

cheats confirmed :)
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
"
Lynerus wrote:
They dont need *new technology* to alter/remove legacies they just wont because it may hurt some players feelings that they lost a pixel lets all go crazy! its the end of teh worldz

GGG explained dozen of times why legacy exists, why would you come back with erroneous information ?
Moreover, they proved that they can hurt players feelings without any fear.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Lynerus wrote:

I have legacies and i myself want them removed... i don't give a shit if i lose them they shouldn't be ingame to start with so me having them is like an exploit to start with

Vendor them and make a video while doing so ... otherwise your credability is close to 0 on that matter
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

Vendor them and make a video while doing so ... otherwise your credability is close to 0 on that matter

I don't know what all is legacy now but i know i got block ammy like x4 BoRs 4~6 voids and some other shit i got stashed on other accounts (got 3 full accounts with stash+24/max chars invo full) and i think i made another one that has some stuff i cant remember

No point in me vendering them if others get to keep theirs it wouldn't do anything
Well you stated and i quote "i don't give a shit if i lose"
What do you care if other keep theirs ? I though you don't give a "shit" about yours? How the gear of other players affect you or your attachment to your own items ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Korgoth you dont understand.

Its precisely because he doesnt give a shit that he made 3-4 alternate accounts with 24 chars each and filled them up with items

That and because he doesnt want to buy stash tabs
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
NO.. if he didn't give a shit he wouldn't have sent them to other characters.. -.-
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
andkamen wrote:
Korgoth you dont understand.

Its precisely because he doesnt give a shit that he made 3-4 alternate accounts with 24 chars each and filled them up with items

That and because he doesnt want to buy stash tabs

Perhaps you are being sarcastic ... but sometimes it's hard to tell from a forum post ...

Anyway ... if you don't care about something why do you hoard it at all? It makes 0 sense ...

You don't care about legacy items, you don't use them etc. Why stash them ? Why not give them away ? Why not destroy them ? Why not vendor them ? Where's the logic ? The only logical conclusion is that he actually does give a fuck .. perhaps not as much as some others .. but that doesn't change the fact that he actually "gives a shit"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 20, 2015, 1:15:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info