What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

Looking good! Thanks for the key in advance :D
This is bad PR from GGG. "Wait until ..." that is not how ppl work.
Things that worry me right now are :
1.zombies are not good meat shield anymore so SRS is even more the only summoner gg skill
2.casting totem speed ( what will we sacrifice in order to get the new mandatory passives ?)
3.will GGG break the game for casual players for the sake of the masochists ?
Sorry for my bad english !
GG FLAME TOTEM!

Also GG my freeze pulser ;D

Interesting, what fixes will be made to make some of the skills viable.
Have a lvl 83 old school freeze pulser with Taryn's Shiver. No shotgun seems like a problem (unless i didn't understand it right).

Well, SWT totems will be more viable than ever.

Aura change is also awesome, hiding in another room, whilst SWT gets Hatred buff ;D
Last edited by WiseGuard on Apr 20, 2015, 3:26:00 AM
"
Rocksteady85 wrote:
There's 5 projectiles, If it works with GMP there should be 25 projectiles?

No - GMP is +4 and not x5, so 5 turns into 9 "only".
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
goat4dinner wrote:
Horrible changes to all the projectiles. this means that they destroyed all ranged shotgun builds or rather all ranged builds wiith gmp, lmp or alike will get wrecked completely.

they clearly did not think this through....

spectral throw, dead,
incinerate, dead
tornado shot, dead
and tons more....

Neither spectral throw nor tornado shot have shotgun anyway. Incinerate will still do around 20-25k elemental dps with current damage and current gmp with ok gear and no RF. No, you probably aren't going to get the 100-125k single target dps you were getting before :'(

You are almost as bad as the people complaining that this is going to ruin EK, a skill that hasn't had shotgun since it was being internally created. It has never had shotgun in any actual release of the game.
Last edited by sharkh20 on Apr 20, 2015, 4:02:49 AM
GGG is going too far in the change, there should have done a 2.0 patch adding content, and a 2.1 rebalancing some mechanisms....
And I feel really bad about changes that will be fully counter-intuitiv.. ( projectiles Oo )
How a beginner is able to understand that GMP - Freezing Pulse does not shotgun ? That spark casted in front a mob will not hit 3 times ? Whatever the balance idea behind that, it's just a bad design.

Issue was already present with EK, but generalizing it is a bad move, IMHO.
I can bet that none will use spells with LMP/GMP anymore, they will directly use skill with embedded AoE.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Apr 20, 2015, 3:28:31 AM
i can imagine that 50% of the guys dont even notice that they are invited xD
RIP English :D
GMT +4
rip mjolner?

RIP my level 90 TS ....
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?

Areas and quests in Act 1-3 have been changed extensively

That sounds very intressting!!! :)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Defaceo wrote:
"
if you don't like a evolving and constantly changing game you're really better off with tetris.

So that's the euphemism for balance issues these days :D
No response to the content of what I wrote.

It's basically a dismissal of what you wrote likely because it is still too soon to say if your assertions have any merit.

If you are truly passionate about these changes, why not play the game and see for yourself if they are as negative as you think they are then report back to GGG on that and mention some middling adjustments that could get some of the things used again?

For all those worried about Eldritch Battery: It might actually be a buff in some senses. It's a buff in the case of mana being reserved for auras since the ES protion of the mana won't be reserved like it is now meaning you have more "mana" to work with. The energy mana has a different way of recharging versus regular mana which will result in new and interesting builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info