What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

Can't wait, hopefully I get in!
So...When can we see the new skilltree?. Wouldn't it be nice to post the skilltree as it is now on beta and keep updating in it as it progresses based on the feedback received from Beta testers? I feel that's a way to include the community that's left out of the Beta to witness in a sort of read only mode how it evolves into its final version. Anyways you already mention it is impossible to keep it undisclosed, so why not being you the one disclosing it? Just a thought.

BTW if you ruin the 150EX build I’m using now I’ll quit playing meow, meow, meow….:P
So you will kill all the projectile builds that depend on shotgun really... GGG you have been killing builds left and right since closed beta its starting to get a bit old... .Just a personal opinion here , but we will see
Last edited by emiliag on May 2, 2015, 6:16:58 AM
"
emiliag wrote:
So you will kill all the projectile builds that depend on shotgun really... GGG you have been killing builds left and right since closed beta its starting to get a bit old... .Just a personal opinion here , but we will see

Updating skills and mechanics to mediate strategies that unbalance the game tends to, imo, improve the quality of the game for the vast majority of players. Even those that have invested time, energy, and resources into now-obsolete build strategies (aka snap-shotting) can take advantage of passive resets and new skills to restructure, and that creative side of PoE is something that many players enjoy. It's one of the things that brought most of us to PoE in the first place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info