Unknown Unique Hunt Feat. Dan_GGG[Hunt is Over:Unique inside]

But does it have sweet unique art to go along with that sweet icon art
Congratz to the winners :D!

Well played Dan, totally approve of the hidden jackpot :p.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
this uniq is awesome, very nice one :D
Elemental damage? ie: includes elemental ATTACK damage AND burn? OH MAN! Super cool unique! :D

EDIT: I wanna use this with an Oro's multicursing flicker striker with Dyadian Dawn! :D
Last edited by dlrr on Apr 20, 2015, 2:55:09 AM
Hey I've been wanting something that scales with amount of curses, this is really nice. Next is something that will scale with dots/ailments. Maybe we will see something about general debuffs too with more being added.
All I want is for that helmet to have unique 3D art.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
All I want is for that helmet to have unique 3D art.

Same. George outdid himself with the 2D art.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Fighter mage inbound in 3... 2... 1...

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
The hunt is over!

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone for playing!

Thanks for doing the reveal this way! It was a lot of fun to speculate and see what others were thinking, especially with your hints and comments thrown in.

I know the GGG team doesn't have the time to do this on a regular basis, so thanks again for such a fun mystery hunt!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
The hunt is over!

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone for playing!

Thanks for doing the reveal this way! It was a lot of fun to speculate and see what others were thinking, especially with your hints and comments thrown in.

I know the GGG team doesn't have the time to do this on a regular basis, so thanks again for such a fun mystery hunt!

No problem, I'm definitely going to have to try and do this again sometime. Maybe even intentionally?

It's less a matter of time taken (which wasn't a lot), more of it being a fortunate set of coincidences. My item showed up in an avatar, Nick pointed it out to me, then I came across this thread saying Reddit gets all the exclusive info. I wanted to post something and I figured it was my item so why not?

Speaking of which, Nick gets credit for the flavour text - I was completely stumped at the time, but he managed to come up with something really good.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info