Unknown Unique Hunt Feat. Dan_GGG[Hunt is Over:Unique inside]

Alright then, would have been pretty crazy otherwise. Good to have confirmation. Thanks again, it was a fun thread.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
a build that stacks curses can really get some great dmg from this hat tho.
looks very cool.

and thnx for the points
:))))))))))))
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Don't want to be a killjoy but giving away points for something as obscure and unofficial as this is largely unfair to the general public.
Last edited by Aggnog on Apr 20, 2015, 1:20:14 AM
"
Aggnog wrote:
Don't want to be a killjoy but giving away points for something as obscure and unofficial as this is largely unfair to the general public.

Bieng born whit a special skill is unfair to

dont cry about it man its just some points and fun
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
"
Aggnog wrote:
Killjoy indeed, I dont know of a more public place than general discussion when you are a path of exile player (and dont say reddit, that is not official enough)
congratz to all who won :D and an amazing item indeed , bit low on defences but can deffo see me using this in the future :D
That looks awesome Dan. I don't often play casting builds and rarely curse, so I can't comment on the mods... but the art looks AWESOME and I hope to see a 3D model in game. GJ.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
This helm + new cursing jewels look like a good time to take the cursing thing to the next level... Penta-curse, anyone? :D How do you stack so many curses tho?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
This helm + new cursing jewels look like a good time to take the cursing thing to the next level... Penta-curse, anyone? :D How do you stack so many curses tho?
+2 from rings, you can get +3 on the tree (with new unique gems there are 2 spots to get +70 int), +1 from boots.

That is 1 curse + 6, so you can run 7 curses potentially?
yes and I was thinking if you devoted a 6 link to
a hit + CoH + 4 curses and had gloves with a
add curse on hit corruption that right there would apply
5 curses at once. :)
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info