Unknown Unique Hunt Feat. Dan_GGG[Hunt is Over:Unique inside]

Thank you very much for the thread Dan! Was really fun indeed and the item is great :)
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

This close

So does this mean, if you wear the helmet but dont use curses yourself. Do you for example still gain 45% increased damage on that one enemy that has 3 curses?
If yes, then that item is extremely strong in group play with a multi-curser, wow.

Good job on designing that anyways, looks incredebly interesting!

Greetings, Shotzz.
That is what the description says, yes :) Whether it'd be worth it to gain ~only Increased Damage from your headgear?
I'm liking the flavor of this helmet, but can you explain why increased curse duration is a desirable trait? Or is it a filler mod so the item's not too powerful? I've just never had an issue with curse duration being too short.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Apr 20, 2015, 7:40:30 AM
Wow what a nice helm. Good job Dan!
Thx Dan for the entertainment
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Helmet looks great visually. Any comment about in-game 3d art?

Also looking forward to possible Alt-Art version in the future :D
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
+1 curse level is cool, but I'm not sure I'd actually be socketing the curses in the helmet late game, so this would be a nice transition item before you have crazy stuff like 2 6L's...

... Unless you can add a vaal orb affix "Socketed gems are supported by level N Curse on hit"... (which doesn't currently exist, but would be amazing for this)...

But wow at 50% elemental damage with just 2 curses (20 ele + 30 generic), or 80% with 4. Makes it easier to focus on curses and letting damage just happen.

Heck, this might make you more willing to run a 4L regular spell/attack, freeing your 5L/6L for cursing and reducing the pressure on having 2 6L's.

Biggest critiques against this item are mostly just stuff that apply to every unique. Stuff like helmet being a good defensive slot, and giving up life and resists on slot... but that just means this properly participates in the intended role of unique items.

Job well done, Dan!

I'll be home all week (from a mild surgery), so I really look forward to watching some Closed Beta in action. My boss actually posted to our team on the coincidence, but he doesn't know I don't have a Beta key.
The unique is Nice but i think (personnal opinion) that this would have been better
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 20, 2015, 10:36:03 AM
Why that low base tho? :/
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info