Unknown Unique Hunt Feat. Dan_GGG[Hunt is Over:Unique inside]

Act 4 isnt being released tomorrow, they are obviously building hype by not spoiling their future announcements by giving us all the act 4 info in a single day.
Do you think GGG prefers reddit over their official game forum?

1. Yes
2. No
3. Wait this isn't strawpoll...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Yes
I've mostly been quietly following people's reactions over the weekend, but I can't wait until you guys actually get to experience what we've been working on! I should point out that many of us aren't on the tracker though, so it's not a totally reliable comparison.

I can't really announce anything that wasn't in the press tour, but I have some trivia for the marketing stuff I worked on if you like.

For example, I made (and played) most of the characters in the gameplay trailer. It was a fun couple of days because I was just playing act 4 to gather footage.

I actually created one more character for filming, but some key things it was using weren't ready to be shown.

A bunch of screenshots include my testing/preview characters because I lent my internal account to the people making them.

The necrotic armour set gained some cool effects after I finished filming, but sadly they weren't in the press tour version.

Abyssal Cry looks awesome when combined with Demon Hand Cleave. That's pretty much entirely why the Marauder in the trailer is using Cleave.

While I was filming, several important things such as Energy Shield were totally broken.

I designed one of the unique items in The Awakening. It hasn't been shown off in any of the marketing materials. What's weird is I could've sworn I've seen it around here somewhere...
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
The whispering ice?
reddit masterace

someone just needs to post that vince mcmahon gif
That's some really cool stuff Dan. I am totally excited to play it.
"
TheJedipimp wrote:
The whispering ice?

Nope, that's Rory's.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Xenimui on Apr 12, 2015, 4:19:32 AM
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
I designed one of the unique items in The Awakening. It hasn't been shown off in any of the marketing materials. What's weird is I could've sworn I've seen it around here somewhere...

This one of the older Jorrhast's Blacksteel or Helepolis?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info