Unknown Unique Hunt Feat. Dan_GGG[Hunt is Over:Unique inside]

Mhhh as Chronoexile posted:

"she was not articulate/mouth was a black hole (artistic license maybe?), and she was willing to give... without hesitation"

So the jewel might be selfless leadership? with that you're going to give extra stats to minions without hesitation

Maybe the unique property will be "Stats give to minions are increased by X%". This will work with the above jewel and with necromantic aegis
If it has to be sometime about curse
Since she can't speak
She can't "spell" curses well

So what I would see and like
Would be something in line with

Critical strike/ or spell stun dealt on a cursed enemy proliferate this curse on nearby enemies

Curse is now apply by action
Not by "spelling"

Otherwise I'd like to see

Hit that deal 30% of total life of the target, silence it
Last edited by Sexcalibur on Apr 17, 2015, 10:23:59 AM
Yeah it probably has something to do with curses.

And because there's a +1 curse jewel my guess is the unique mod is one that scales by how many curses a target is affected by.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Sexcalibur wrote:
If it has to be sometime about curse
Since she can't speak
She can't "spell" curses well

So what I would see and like
Would be something in line with

Critical strike/ or spell stun dealt on a cursed enemy proliferate this curse on nearby enemies{1}

Curse is now apply by action
Not by "spelling"

Otherwise I'd like to see

Hit that deal 30% of total life of the target, silence it{2}

{1} is this too close to Asphyxia's Wrath? A very cool concept, but how strict is his comment?

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
I don't think any unique items we've released permanently blind you, or give you culling strike against blinded enemies so sure.

These are pretty relaxed standards - I just mean one or more of the mods aren't seen on other items.

{2} Being able to silence, so much power in that mechanic. Imagine skeletons or arc-mages just looking at you dumbfounded. Currently the only thing that silences are Hexfont and Strongboxes correct?
Whats about a %chance to silent the enemy?

I also can imagine that there is a mod like Curses have 30% more effectiveness.
Maybe an Int based mechanic, thematically fitting to the jool? Something like 1% increased effectiveness per x Int? Maybe radius?

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
What do we think of massive reduction to light radius (visibilty) which would explain the lack of eye sockets on the helmet?

I feel like this is a possibility considering the image of the item, and the lack of sight being obvious.

My only struggle is the unique affix it gives relative to Intelligence nodes and curses.

For every X int, curse radius / duration / amount of curses?

Something along these lines? What do you guys think?
Last edited by zeels90 on Apr 17, 2015, 12:08:35 PM
"
zeels90 wrote:
What do we think of massive reduction to light radius (visitibilty) which would explain the lack of eye sockets on the helmet?

I feel like this is a possibility considering the image of the item, and the lack of sight being obvious.

My only struggle is the unique affix it gives relative to Intelligence nodes and curses.

I think then Dan would be copying me =P
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
zeels90 wrote:
What do we think of massive reduction to light radius (visitibilty) which would explain the lack of eye sockets on the helmet?

I think then Dan would be copying me =P

Which item did you make that your referring to? Forgive me, I'm not overly familiar with who designed which items.
"
zeels90 wrote:

Which item did you make that your referring to? Forgive me, I'm not overly familiar with who designed which items.

Metronomy is credited with the Heartbreaker on the Wiki. But I do not think that is what he is referring to in this instance (but I do not know either).

To your question, I think number of curses would be too close to the jewel. Of your recent suggestions I think it is more likely to be radius or duration.
i think the 2 jewels we should focus in is dark thoughts and eldritch knowledge . Those both have to do with thaumaturgy . These because Dodre utilizes intelligence , both in gloves and rings , sacrifices so cast speed for spell dmg , damage to self for charges and chaos damage in the pot. Now out of these too , eldritch knowledge seems the most appropriate for the only reason the helm can`t have something related to curses when dodre already can have a ring around it but this also makes dark thoughts viable in the same time because if you already have curses you can work around improving them no?

Dan told us it has a synergy with one of them but synergy does not specifically mean it has to do with the jewel , just that there are things that benefit both the jewel and the unique or that the jewel and the unique make possible good combos. Also we can`t forget what GGG said about stats these league , from what we are seeing stats are becoming more important this patch and they are gonna improve our characters in different ways.

Now we have int in both of jewels so it has to do intelligence , intelligence is also a stat in both the gloves and the ring . Next we have curses and chaos damage . I think we have two strong possibilities , x%curse effectiveness for xint and probably x base chaos damage to your spells for xint This also have to do with the concept of equal exchange. I predict either one of these , a looooooot of base int , chaos resistance (seems possible , i mean , thaumaturgy , no eyes black whole as a mouth , all seems like it has to do with chaos and resistance , immunity or resistance to it) That can be paired with % es or flat es.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info