Q&A: Jonathan on desync solve coming with A4!!!

Very good news. Best of both worlds, which is rare.
Let's just remember that Malachai promised an end to thaumaturgy and that triggered the cataclysm.

It's history motherfuckers!
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
GGG, I'm so sorry I gave feedback about a part of the game that was the biggest thorn in the side of Poe and GGG.

You acted on that feedback from myself and thousands of others, eventually. This one single change will bring thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of players to PoE, both new and returning. This change will be of financial cataclysmic proportion to PoE and GGG.

I again apologise, I promise to never again give such feedbck, because Dirk.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 12, 2015, 12:09:45 PM
I'm still amazed they finally did it. I always knew they could... I always had faith. Praise be.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I'm more amazed that people are willing to trust a single post on the subject rather than waiting to see if it even makes it into the game.
GGG should spend all of their advertisement funding on ads announcing the removal of desync, and in fine print at the bottom say "Oh, and the largest expansion yet too".

Would rake in the players.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
GGG, I'm so sorry I gave feedback about a part of the game that was the biggest thorn in the side of Poe and GGG.

You acted on that feedback from myself and thousands of others, eventually. This one single change will bring thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of players to PoE, both new and returning. This change will be of financial cataclysmic proportion to PoE and GGG.

I again apologise, I promise to never again give such feedbck, because Dirk.

Aw, nicest insincere apology ever. <3

Make one thread about it, its feedback, have over 9000 threads about it and its just plain a slap in the face of GGG same as those posts in every damn thread.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm more amazed that people are willing to trust a single post on the subject rather than waiting to see if it even makes it into the game.

If it doesn't then prepare to #OccupyHighgate and #RiotForLockstep
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Talking about desync and it's causes, did anyone else nottice the apparent lack of excessive ground clutter to get caught on in the vids of the new areas?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Talking about desync and it's causes, did anyone else nottice the apparent lack of excessive ground clutter to get caught on in the vids of the new areas?

Yes, I did. And I hope it's the final version. Nice & smooth cycloning pastures...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info