Q&A: Jonathan on desync solve coming with A4!!!

We'll have to wait and see what these changes mean... to most they wont mean anything. Having ping delay is going to be unacceptable to many. It's going to cut attack speed dramatically. It's not going to feel like an improvement. It will only feel different. Different might be better.

I have my doubts.
Sounds a little scary considering you click like a mad man to avoid disaster in this game, but maybe it will be fine.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
Glad to read this :)
Excellent news. Congratulations for coming up with a solution GGG, for me as a flickerstrike maniac this is at least as meaningful as everything else in the expansion combined.

IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Last edited by GnGEmpire on Apr 12, 2015, 10:59:00 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
We'll have to wait and see what these changes mean... to most they wont mean anything. Having ping delay is going to be unacceptable to many. It's going to cut attack speed dramatically. It's not going to feel like an improvement. It will only feel different. Different might be better.

I have my doubts.

It wont be worse than "hitting air" while plying melee currently. Not if you have ~50ms latency. You might even switch between modes, depending on the build you'll be playing.

What I hope this change will make possible, is better boss fights. More skill based, complex encounters like Atziri... :drool:
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I have around 50 ms latency and I am so eager to see this new mode.
IGN TylordRampage
"
vezuial wrote:
"
So, in other words no one wants to admit they were wrong about GGG not fixing desync? Make that apology thread they deserve already, im waiting. *tick tock*

GGG has not exactly been responsive over the last year (or maybe even longer) on this topic. Regardless, if someone should apologize it is the 'desync is unfixable' crowd that kept parroting the same nonsens over and over.

Desync is unfixable, nothing changed about that.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Apology from GD "fix desync" posts/threads whiners in 3...2...1...

*tick tock*

Where are the apologies from "can´t fix dsync with magic powers that bend physics and l2p oos dsync alt f4 macros"

tick tock

Spoiler
I don´t mean it though. But you´re starting ape shit here.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Apr 12, 2015, 11:47:20 AM
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
Apology from GD "fix desync" posts/threads whiners in 3...2...1...

*tick tock*

Where are the apologies from "can´t fix dsync with magic powers that bend physics and l2p oos dsync alt f4 macros"

tick tock

Spoiler
I don´t mean it though. But you´re starting ape shit here.

No im not. GGG deserves an apology and i hope they get one. Knowing this community though its doubtful someone will have the guts to do it.
Your tone and use of words is still antagonizing. I hope you see that. Respect is something that is given with a free will and can´t be enforced just because you say so.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info