[2.X] Pledge of Spectres, Summoner - 7L spectres, 6L zombies -Update for 2.2 Ascendency?

Is there a reason for why you dont change hatred aura with haste when using spectres that shoot spells like the incinerators only video?
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
would remote mine work with pledge? would it be better than minion damage?

Remote mines and traps no longer work with minion gems so they would not provide any bonus damage at all, same goes with trigger gems.(Cast on death burning miscreations)

"
Rmpz wrote:
Is there a reason for why you dont change hatred aura with haste when using spectres that shoot spells like the incinerators only video?

Hmm, just realised that too, didn't account for that.

Anyway, if you only use the spectres, haste would be better but with zombies around hatred would scale much more anyway. Since you have Elemental Equilibrium, it would greatly increase DPS output.
I guess you could keep haste for normal mobs and change to hatred when killing bosses, even though I think I'll just stick to one and save that inventory slot.

Do you have some tips for which gem to use for survival on reflect maps with Flame Sentinel that is just from eternal lab until I get the higher lvl versions?

Can't seem to decide between Life Leech or Life gain on hit - perhaps life leech will be better at 20/20 due to the increase life leech rate? (It going to be either Fire pen or one of the blue gems to replace for surv and the red one seem like the obvious choice)

An expensive idea: How much damage increase would vaal orbing +1 gems in the chest to get empower to lvl 5 (If corrupted to 4 already) and the zombie gem itself to lvl 22 so we would run around with a lvl 26 zombie :P

Might be too expensive for what it is worth, but hey its an improvement to the build that will create for even more insane zombies :P
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Last edited by Rmpz on May 8, 2015, 2:40:20 PM
Hmm, for elemental reflect I'd say the best would be the following:

Evangelists/Any physical spectres vs Phys Reflect
1)Vulnerability swapped to Ele Weakness
2)Faster Casting or Minion damage swapped to Physical to lightning

Flame Sentinel/Elemental spectres vs Elemental Reflect
1) Replace 1 damage gem with minion life

Since we cannot convert damage type for elemental based minions we have to increase their effective HP.
Reason for this is the way life leech works with your maximum life, its a fixed % of your maximum life regenerated per second, so adding life leech would not do much unless you have a Quality life leech.

However that being said, adding minion life to your spectres will be a 3 in 1 tradeoff, since you're reducing your DPS(lesser reflect), gaining HP(harder to die) and gaining more effective leech per second!

Hope this helps!
That makes sense I will keep an minion life with me instead then! :)
Bump for cool build!

I have chosen a slightly different setup, went with hybrid Life/Es right away and so far it is cool (AFTER I adjusted my playstyle as it is my first summoner!!).

My gear choice is as follows (one lucky corrupt :) ):

Just need to grad more life now I guess. Currently at 5.2 K hybrid which can be too low.

With my passive tree here:

For my dual curse setup I will test Ele Weakness + Flammability with the Flame Sentinels. I am curious how this will end up. Anyone tried that yet?

“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
"
Carmondai89 wrote:
For my dual curse setup I will test Ele Weakness + Flammability with the Flame Sentinels. I am curious how this will end up. Anyone tried that yet?

Haven't used dual curse yet, but I actually doubt it would be needed since they deal so much damage anyway. With the way Vaal lightning trap can help both zombie and spectre I doubt dual curse is worth the gem slot. I could however be convinced to use dual curse for a more defensive approach.
GOT LVL 21 ZOMBIE YAYYYYYYYY!They went from 6242 life(lvl17)to 9410 life. OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Just did Jungle Valley boss very easy!
"
Carmondai89 wrote:
Bump for cool build!

I have chosen a slightly different setup, went with hybrid Life/Es right away and so far it is cool (AFTER I adjusted my playstyle as it is my first summoner!!).

My gear choice is as follows (one lucky corrupt :) ):

Just need to grad more life now I guess. Currently at 5.2 K hybrid which can be too low.

With my passive tree here:

Good to see you're enjoying the build! Like what rmpz said, dual curses shouldn't be necessary, unless you're doing defensive curses, but my current setup doesn't have the luxury of gem slots so I stuck to 1 curse.

"
tkbowned wrote:
GOT LVL 21 ZOMBIE YAYYYYYYYY!They went from 6242 life(lvl17)to 9410 life. OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Just did Jungle Valley boss very easy!

Nice! Don't forget they're buffing zombie hp and minion tankiness in general so they will be alot more powerful in 2.0!
"
Nice! Don't forget they're buffing zombie hp and minion tankiness in general so they will be alot more powerful in 2.0!

WoW, how did i miss that? Also they show a Jewel with minion life/dmg , and Concentrated effect will no longer give reduce mana cost as quality bonus, but instead AREA DAMAGE :D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info