[2.X] Pledge of Spectres, Summoner - 7L spectres, 6L zombies -Update for 2.2 Ascendency?

Hey guys I thought I would make a quick post about how I am playing this build in the live Awakening. Mine has been slightly tweaked to the original because I have now dropped AA and clarity so now (with the help of Conqueror's Efficiency), I no longer need to invest several points to get the Charisma node and can invest elsewhere.

I feel AA is not needed anymore as we are moving around constantly. Clarity is also not really needed anymore as we have so much mana that our mana regen is through the roof as it is.

This is my tree at level 76 (very low level, I know):
Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswZJCPQNfBNsFm8XLxpsGyUc3B2qH8ci9CSqKPoqmC2LMtE26TpYPC1Bh0QERUdFnUZxSVFLrkyzTblTUlXGVdZXyV8qZOdo8mpDaqxr22wLbRlwu30Yfll_xoCkgseDzIPbhWCIQI8aj_qQM5MnmK2a4J2uogCmrKcIqsSsmLQMtz64k7zqvoq_l8BUwGbBxck9ytPMvNP72L3ZC9lb2t3fiuGI42rpAuq66-Tr7uwY8B_w1fIe99f56PqA-tL-Cg==

Next I think I am going to get more life and ES, the two jewel spots left unallocated and the aura effect nodes. I'll perhaps pick up MoM but it's not so crucial when I do not have much mana left unreserved.

And this is my gear(the reason I have flame golem in Alpha's is because it's the only red left that I can fit in and thought why not?):
Gear

Hope this helps some of you - happy to answer any questions you may have or take on board any advice :)
updated!
Hi, KenXtreme

First of all, sry for my bad English.

I just found your build when decide gave up my summoner and switch to SRS.

But I have another character in standard, so I'll follow your build.

Here is my concern about reflect cause switch to SRS.

Would you let me know about reflect solution?

And if you possible, would you update 2.0 vids(like phy/ele(for Flame sentinel user)reflect map?)

Thanks for your great build.
"
whatsfor wrote:
Hi, KenXtreme

First of all, sry for my bad English.

I just found your build when decide gave up my summoner and switch to SRS.

But I have another character in standard, so I'll follow your build.

Here is my concern about reflect cause switch to SRS.

Would you let me know about reflect solution?

And if you possible, would you update 2.0 vids(like phy/ele(for Flame sentinel user)reflect map?)

Thanks for your great build.

Hey there for reflect these are what you can do:

Evangelists

Physical reflect: Swap out Minion damage for Physical to lightning. This reduces his physical damage output while still maintaining DPS but split into physical and lightning.

If you still encounter problems, removing Increased AoE helps since you reduce the number of monsters he can hit every attack.

Another option is to add minion life to the spectre. Since leech is based off Max HP, adding this lets you
1) Gain more EHP on your spectres
2) Increase their life leech per second since their overall max HP is higher.

3) THey gain more life regen per second if you have pumped the relevant minion regen nodes, might seem trivial but when you think of them having 20k HP and above depending on their level, that regen helps alot!

Evangelists do not have an issue with elemental reflect since most of their damage is physical.

Flame Sentinels

Elemental reflect: Swap out 1 damage gem(conc effect, minion damage, fire pen) for minion life. Same reason as bolded above.

If it still doesn't help, depending on your links, it is advisable to remove links that generate fast attacks per second or links that aid in AoE clearing, since hitting more targets within a short time means more will be reflected in that duration. Namely these are:
1) GMP/LMP (I don't use this in my build but other builds use them with sentinels)
2) Increased AoE(I link them to flame sentinels so that their fireballs have a larger AoE explosion)
3) Spell echo/faster casting (reduces their speed so that the incoming reflected damage is slower)

Undying Incinerators

No issues with either reflect and this is why they are my favourite spectres too!

As for the video, I'll probably make some soon!
Last edited by KenXtreme on Aug 8, 2015, 10:12:49 PM
Thanks a lot for your nice advice.

I'll try pure summoner again!
i really like the pledge idea since you took all aura effect nodes what would u say to a generosity/anger flame sentinel only build

for now iam pretty satisfied with my dual curse 6l tabula spectres
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
double
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 15, 2015, 10:47:39 AM
Just fooling around with my character and came across Undying Incinerators on my 3rd map(lucky me). Decided to test the build out with the necromancer ascendant class.

With the state summoners are at, ascendancy class doesn't seem to help much unfortunately.

This build was made with the intention to go full glass cannon DPS on ALL minions, but due to limitations of minion AI and spectre summoning, it is still much inferior to most other builds out there .

Not sure if anyone would be interested in an update to this build. Drop a reply if you are interested, if not.. this build will probably collect dust till more QoL are implemented for summoners D:

2.2 Pledge of Spectre -Undying Incinerator 78 Palace clear
I am extremely interested in an update.
I love summoner builds and yours seems like my next one.
Interested in update also!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info