[2.X] Pledge of Spectres, Summoner - 7L spectres, 6L zombies -Update for 2.2 Ascendency?

Hello, is there a new spectre to consider from CB?
"
tkbowned wrote:

Just killed Palace Dominus, 2nd phase took 2seconds with lv 67 spectres and without vaal haste , HOLY SHHH.
Zombies and Spectres took 0 damage in first phase.
So far the only bosses that gave me trouble with this build were the Death and Taxes boss, and Shock and Horror (Torture Chamber), the SRS makes nuking the boss kinda difficult , and the other boss with the laser... just not.

You have to cheese the boss and get out of the room before the lightning warp totems kill your summons. When you leave the room and re-enter after the boss is dead, usually the totems will despawn.

"
Rmpz wrote:
I've recently upgraded my amulet ->

The energy roll is rather low, but I paid 2,5 ex for - did I make a good purchase :P?

Hoping to make it easier to get resist capped without much hassle while maintaining the life ofc.

Pretty good amulet for this build I'd say, this lets you get other stats like dex and str on other gear since you have tons of resist on this already!

"
Sigvaldrr wrote:
Hello, is there a new spectre to consider from CB?

Unfortunately no. Even with lanternbearers, they do not fit into the category well since they are pretty clumsy when it comes to their attacks. The best options are still spectres available in Live realm; Evangelists(Utility), Flame sentinels(DPS), Undying Incinerators(Glass cannon DPS).
why are u using added fire gem on spectres? care to explain?
IGN: Ariannahh
Alf's True summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1322360/page/1
Alf's Only SRS: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1454368
Hideout: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1428672
Well, I guess it can easily go unaccounted, but they Added Fire Damage description says:
"Gain x% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage"

The Evangelist spell, as you can read in the Wiki, is pure physical damage (which is why we use vulnerability too).

Since Added Fire does NOT say "physical attack damage", it does affect spells as well.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Looks like a great build.

Can you update the links for the expansion skill builder?

Thank you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBBAcEswZJBx4I9A18EJcTbBVQFm8XLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQdqiSqKPoqmC9vMtE26TpYQYdEBEVHRZ1GcUlRSbFLrkyzTblTUlXGVdZXyV8qX7Bk52jyakNqrGvbbAttGW-ecLt9GH_GgKSCx4MJg9uFMoVgiECPRo_6kDOTJ5UumK2a4Juhm7WiAKaspwiqxKyYtAy3PriTvOq-ir-XwFTAZsHFwzrJPcpKytPMvNP718_YvdkL2RPZW9-K4YjjaukC6rrr5Ovu7Bjsiu-I8B_w1fIe9tr31_k3-ej6gPrS-wn-Cg==?accountName=Rmpz&characterName=Rmpz

Is how I'm running it atm, you can choose to remove mind over matter and the extra mana and just get some extra life. One thing to keep in mind, is being close to the jewels is fine, but dont bother with points on them if you dont have a really good jewel yet.
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Heya rmpz!

Glad to see you made this build again :)

I am playing it as magic finder (as good as possible) atm since I had to take most gear away from my original magic finder and I feel summys can run the better map mods!
With the lower reservation cost of Discipline I can now resummon Zombies and Spectres :)

My tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswZJCPQNfBCXEVATbBcvGYoajxslHNwdFB2qIvQnqSj6KpgvbzLRNbk6WEQERUdFnUZxSbFLrkyzTblTUlXGVdZakVxrXypfsGTnakNqrGvbbAttGW-ecLt9GH_GgKSCx4MJg9uESITFhWCIQI8aj0aQM5MnmK2a4Juhm7WhL6IApqynCKcrqH2qxKyYtAy4k76Kv5fAVMBmwcXDOsNtyT3KSsrTzLzT-9fP2QvZE9lb2t3fiuGI6QLquuvk6-7sGOyK74jyHvba99f5N_qA-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Carmondai89&characterName=ChellaOfEndor

Similar to yours, but I took 5 points less and got less life. I went hybrid (like you I guess) and got a bit over 6K hybrid health atm, with 2 points free and 2 others yet to acquire. Not sure what to do with them, probably go for the life/chaos res cluster, as you did.
Also, I saw I took 10 INT when I could have taken 6% ES...
As for you tree, I don't feel like going for the Scion lifewheel is worth it, what do you think from your experience so far?
Also I took all available jewel nodes so I can add more rarity and minion damge, really feels like a buff to get those!

My "MF" gear at L90 (with cull setup, have to work on it more tho):
Spoiler

“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Jul 14, 2015, 7:12:38 AM
"
Rmpz wrote:

You can get a point back if you grab the INT node between Deep Wisdom and Grave Intentions, then refund the two INT nodes between Lord of the Dead and Cruel Preparations. You can keep Deep Thoughts by taking the opposite Mana node and refund the other.
Last edited by Hercanic on Jul 14, 2015, 11:14:16 AM
"
Hercanic wrote:
"
Rmpz wrote:

You can get a point back if you grab the INT node between Deep Wisdom and Grave Intentions, then refund the two INT nodes between Lord of the Dead and Cruel Preparations. You can keep Deep Thoughts by taking the opposite Mana node and refund the other.

Ty I've complete forgot about that, since I used it for leveling in beta I didnt get to actually remove the point and replace them again :D
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
If I have 262 unreserved mana, would that make sense to use it for Mind over Matter?

I'm kinda having a hard time to decide if I should drop the point invested in that keystone and the 2 extra mana nodes I have and just go for more health / or get Zealot's Oath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info