[2.X] Pledge of Spectres, Summoner - 7L spectres, 6L zombies -Update for 2.2 Ascendency?

"
KenXtreme wrote:
Hey Rmpz!

Just uploaded 3 videos of flame sentinels ONLY runs, I've added them to my original post under videos.

Figured doing spectre ONLY runs would fully showcase their potential in high level maps, so you get a rough idea of what they can do without your zombies!

For convenience:

I've also been thinking of doing other spectre ONLY runs, let me know if anyone has any request.

*Must be a caster mob to be affected by spell echo

Current list:
1) Evangelists
2) Undying Incinerators

Awesome thanks!

Must admit I'm surprised by the damage they do, even though Vis Mortis isn't scaling of their damage. However I'm still waiting for responds from Rory about if its too late to change it, seeing as it put a unneccesary limit on my item :( I mean evangelist is not only strong because of the bubble. They are strong for how well they scale of every single buff in the game we can give them. Making more options avaible for other spectres would be awesome imo :P

"
bcutter wrote:
arc mages?

Would be funny :D
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Yeah I think Vis Mortis should have something like

"X% increased minion damage on kill" which scales off any damage type, making it only physical favours evangelists even more..

Anyway

Seems to be Number 1 DPS spectre out of the 3 I have tested
1) Undying Incinerator
2) Evangelists
3) Flame Sentinels

Things to note, their burning ground ONLY kills of white mobs within 2-3seconds, their fire trap seems to 1 shot most stuff. I don't know how powerful their burn is if you add chance to ignite + proliferation(double burn) but they throw stuff out so often it doesn't really matter.

They also don't seem to have any animation or very fast animation when throwing traps, most of the time they'll be spamming their fireball thingys.

Only bad thing about them is they go YOLO suicide when they are low HP, 35%~ish.

Level of spectres play an important role in this, in the videos they were ILVL 78, found them in a palace map, and they don't even dip in hp throughout the map. They are pretty fun to play with too!

EDIT: Haven't found the arc mages yet though, let me know if you have ILVL 77+ arc mages!
Last edited by KenXtreme on May 5, 2015, 12:11:01 PM
That is some impressive damage, just such a shame its such a hassle to get the spectres in the first place and they still disappear if you log out :S

Really hoping for some QoL changes in the beta, sadly not looking good
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Playing with this build, LOVING IT :D.
My character so far
Spoiler

LvL 74, now going for aura nodes so i can use haste and high lvl AA, and trying to buy lvl 21 Raise zombie but it seems that noone has it or they want to charge +20ex for it...

BTW MOAR DAMAGEZZZ
Got my hands on a 6 linked pledge and gonna see of my MF summoner can be turned into a pledge beast :D
wanna farm atziri on hc sou i would run too AA ( with youre curent hybrid build ) what gem would you say i can get out for doing AA in ?
"
Rmpz wrote:
That is some impressive damage, just such a shame its such a hassle to get the spectres in the first place and they still disappear if you log out :S

Really hoping for some QoL changes in the beta, sadly not looking good

Yeah man with high level spectres I feel really handicapped especially during trading, eg. some guy from another league PMs me to buy an item, and I usually won't go with the trade unless its a high tier item trade, losing the spectres is really a pain. :(

"
tkbowned wrote:
Playing with this build, LOVING IT :D.
My character so far
Spoiler

LvL 74, now going for aura nodes so i can use haste and high lvl AA, and trying to buy lvl 21 Raise zombie but it seems that noone has it or they want to charge +20ex for it...

BTW MOAR DAMAGEZZZ

Good to see you are enjoying my build! You could level many alternate 20Q zombie gems and corrupt them once they hit 20 if you have the time, other than that, lvl 21 active skill gems are pretty expensive, especially if they are spells and/or core gems.

"
Rmpz wrote:
Got my hands on a 6 linked pledge and gonna see of my MF summoner can be turned into a pledge beast :D

Enjoy steamrolling through content!

"
SmerlowTV wrote:
wanna farm atziri on hc sou i would run too AA ( with youre curent hybrid build ) what gem would you say i can get out for doing AA in ?

With my current hybrid setup, I have 224mp/sec. Take note this is without Inner Force. If you have really good rings with mana regen I'm pretty sure you can sustain AA with it.

As for the gem to give up, I'd say you would have 3 choices, since I'm already really really maxed out on slots.

Replace:
1) Vaal haste (Lesser DPS, take note my hybrid setup took away HASTE and replaced it with discipline, then I linked Vaal haste with generosity to make up for the lost HASTE aura, I don't usually need it during normal map clear so it shouldn't be much of a difference, only matters in boss fight.)
2) Vaal lightning trap (Lesser DPS)
3) Curse on hit (You have to manually curse and arc to EE)
Got it up and running somewhat optimal, goddamn its alot of fun. Only tried the flame sentinels so far, havent found any incinerators yet :P

Got any tips on finding the mobs you need? - Would rollin a map with increased monster variety possible help with the odds, or do you have a easier way?
Typically the map mods which benefit the said mob type will give them a higher chance of spawning.

Eg.
-max
Elemental weakness
Added X% as fire

Would usually give you alot of elemental mobs

Another one would be
-max(optional)
vulnerability
50% regen

You tend to get more degen based mobs, like the poison bombers, incinerators, etc

Its not 100% foolproof but it helps narrow down the mob types that spawn.
would remote mine work with pledge? would it be better than minion damage?
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info