Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

Made a good amount of gear adjustments. Really did not like the Kaom's plan as I had been doing.

Still WIP but plays a lot smoother now... who wants to finish this eva chest for me? Lmao.

Rest of gear:

Have to use the Resist Jewel atm so I don't go under with Fire, once I track down better gear should be np. Meta mods holding things together, kind of in the hole right now so can't afford a ton. But they are okay.

70K LA, 104K TS (PPAD), 226K Frenzy

Life is a little low though, sitting just under 5K
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 28, 2015, 10:42:25 PM
that last jool has the right name DAMN! :D

which i had that one haha it like perf! :D
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I dont have Acuity, Should I use Vaal pact?
"
I dont have Acuity, Should I use Vaal pact?

depends if u like the bloodrage deregen or not.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Is a crit bow worth losing a decent amount of physical deeps. I just don't have slot of currency
"
Is a crit bow worth losing a decent amount of physical deeps. I just don't have slot of currency

u can calculate the dmg here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZyS2RQ-nqgNs3Kk_bYAaJNbDrXwoJNnvaRjGL9wSPls/edit#gid=428737579

but ye i recomment going crit (high crit)

Last edited by Doe on Aug 29, 2015, 3:49:40 PM
Ok thanks. Last question I sware.... where the hell are you geetting your int and str? I have to have 60 int and 50 str neck to nearly hit the requirement.
Swapped out my Rustic earlier for this:

Slightly weaker belt but allows me to take out the 2 mod + Resist Jewel earlier and replace it with:

Last acceptable 4-mod Jewel I just crafted... it is ok but will still be looking for ones without so much AS. That said this Jewel will put me right around 92-93% Crit! :3

"
Ok thanks. Last question I sware.... where the hell are you geetting your int and str? I have to have 60 int and 50 str neck to nearly hit the requirement.

You can get INT in this build specifically from Acuity, which is very helpful in terms of saving points. You only need 111 STR for Red Support Gems such as Added Fire/Increased Duration which is obtainable from the end game tree. Otherwise look to your Belts for STR roll or Jewelry for INT roll.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 30, 2015, 2:36:54 AM
Last edited by matask on Oct 2, 2015, 5:50:01 AM
"
matask wrote:
Is this build standard only because I get 13k dps max in tempest at lvl 77. My crit is 50% and caps at 70% with 4 power charges. I run LA.

Please help me boost dps to at least 20k. You can see my gear and tree in my profile.

The build concept applies to all leagues, the large numbers are possible in Standard just due to Legacy Crit Multi and Mirrored Items that exist.

In your case HC need to be more defensive which if I were playing I would even cut down on my DPS numbers and focus on survivability.

Looking at your Tabula to start with I think you need to adjust your gem links. You should be using Chain if using Lightning Arrow, and in turn not Faster Attack. In fact I think if you drop Faster Attack and Blood Magic all together you can add Chain + DPS Gem OR LL Gem to your setup for better performance.

LA is not about reading your DPS numbers. With Chain support gem, there is a lot of DPS that you will not see on your tooltip but rather in terms of in-game performance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info