Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
Ziiyo wrote:
Thats perfect.

The Shadow section is my main concern and getting out the Ranger tree going North. They added two extra nodes and the shadow tree has been modded.

ye i saw the tree, doesnt look bad tho
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
hey

i tried a variation of this and i like it for now but i have a couple of questions.

1. i'm having problems with mana. when i reserve 75% i get oom in two shots or something and it takes forever to shoot more. i saw your only mregen was from rings (120%), is that really enough?
2. you said you fire 3 shots and then go oom, in that case wouldn't it be better to take power charge from bandits instead of frenzy. i mean aren't frenzys wasted a bit if you fire just a couple of shots?
3. what do you think of vaal pact now? isn't it almost as good as acuity now, and it's a point away from the tree, or does that few % life regen matters?

tnx
Are we going to get a new tree? If not can someone check my tree? Planning on using LA and Frenzy

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4FLQW1BfkGIwguCIkKmw2NFfAWvxmOIXYi6iPTI_Yk_SaVKgswcTB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFWhpbr11oYeJh62KsZU1sjG1sbydv8nBScaF07XXLdf1293jrelN673sUfXV_An8rhG-E2YbOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-PT5UFmmqa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSly6bgp9Sv67Ewshm1CLVIt7a5fLvjvTa95r6nwTPDM8SiyqnPetN-1CPUQtnG2sHdqOHb45_nCudU53To1upi7LDtP-2D73r8xf66_sj_3g==
check post#1, new trees are updated on its place, but i took point bank in the tree, to be more aoe reflect save and having way more damage in singel traget fights

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 16, 2015, 3:42:19 AM
"
check post#1, new trees are updated on its place, but i took point bank in the tree, to be more aoe reflect save and having way more damage in singel traget fights

The tree on the build guide itself seems to be broken. If you check the Ranger life leech tree, you can see that it's not fully connected all the way and you can't undo points.
hm strange for me it works fine, i tested both links, the one that directs to 2.1 version of the guide + the tree there

This thread has been closed due to the information being moved to a different thread, which can be found in the first post.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info