Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
Chundadragon wrote:
Not even legacy crit multi on quiver, sir - I am dissapoint. Kappa
I agree. But... hey, I would trade my legacy crit multi quiver any day for this one :D.

@Doeboy : do you plan this topic as a build / guide or as a project to check LA effectiveness nowadays (I like the skill too, but truth is I find TS/SA sensibly more efficient, as they require one less support to get their effective AOE).
If it's intended as a build/guide, please consider testing it with "budget" gear. Because there's probably not more than 5 persons in POE community who can afford the level of gear you have here ;).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Not even legacy crit multi on quiver, sir - I am dissapoint. Kappa
I agree. But... hey, I would trade my legacy crit multi quiver any day for this one :D.

@Doeboy : do you plan this topic as a build / guide or as a project to check LA effectiveness nowadays (I like the skill too, but truth is I find TS/SA sensibly more efficient, as they require one less support to get their effective AOE).
If it's intended as a build/guide, please consider testing it with "budget" gear. Because there's probably not more than 5 persons in POE community who can afford the level of gear you have here ;).

ye wanna do a guide out of it, but iam not investing to much time in it now. in 1.4 i will come up with it. also iam trying to get it maxed out first, and break it down after :P
budget choices will be there, not sure what it exactly will look like, but for sure there wont be bloodrage (gonna use a lifeleech gem for the AOE) Single target might stay with the 2%physical from passivs + atziri flask, we'll c. also a daresso chest might find it's place here.

new belt:

57 chaos res @merciless now, can switch boots to be 75 capped aswell. (gonna be next project)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Apr 7, 2015, 6:47:39 AM
can confirm. LA with DOEs gear is very, VERY viable; just takes a very, very nice bow :) he 1shots blue packs in lvl 78 maps; friggen nuts.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Apr 8, 2015, 8:34:39 AM
"
can confirm. LA with DOEs gear is very, VERY viable; just takes a very, very nice bow :) he 1shots blue packs in lvl 78 maps; friggen nuts.

hehe thx honey :)
tired a atzri for fun, its pretty boring tbh, so is uber.

update on gear plannings, boots will stay as they are, most of the time atziri flask will be popped so the chaos res will also be capped. switching into a glyth mark is also possible with my gear since iam 50+ res overcapped at lighning. (which is my bow)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Apr 8, 2015, 8:48:22 AM
Nice to see LA Ranger is still a thing.

P.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Nice to see LA Ranger is still a thing.

P.

With the right gear it is for sure, ice Shot is tbh way stronger with my setup, but it's overkill and by far not reflect safe (only by using atziris promise and a taste of hate popped)

but lets see what 1.4 brings. iam also in the middle of my testings, what supports will be used in the end and how i could make this budget viable

Last edited by Doe on Apr 8, 2015, 9:35:31 AM
little update, hitting 94 today, 95/96 till beta kicks in. prolly will start playing the build there to test its viability from a fresh start with he new tree and changes etc...

Last edited by Doe on Apr 14, 2015, 10:21:42 AM
You should look into linking Blood-Rage with Enhance instead of Empower.

I don't know, if I fully agree on using PCOC and Crit-Chance in your Main-Skill while you got a bunch of Crit-Nodes unpicked. I'd rather go for another Support-Gem and handle my charges differently.

You could try out Herald of Ice, the %Increased Cold Dmg is global and it should grant a tad more damage than HoA.

Also I'm not too sure, why you picked Soul Hold as a ring. If you manage your Mana via Acuity the Flat-Mana/Mana-Regen doesn't seem to be a concern anymore, since you're not running AA or Clarity. Flat-Lightning, IAS or even Crit would seem to be better.

Neat EQ, anyhow.

Last edited by Toartmock on Apr 14, 2015, 4:23:03 PM
"
Toartmock wrote:
You should look into linking Blood-Rage with Enhance instead of Empower.

ye have to fix it :/ gems not 100% fix yet

I don't know, if I fully agree on using PCOC and Crit-Chance in your Main-Skill while you got a bunch of Crit-Nodes unpicked. I'd rather go for another Support-Gem and handle my charges differently.

i prefer not to lose hp instead of taking 4 nodes to grab critchance of 70 which wont cap me.
so i need totally like 200% crit by skipping pcoc to be at 95.. for prolly a inc critmulti gem? that by far not worth it.
and using a cruse on hit gem is no viable in any case for me to generate charges

You could try out Herald of Ice, the %Increased Cold Dmg is global and it should grant a tad more damage than HoA.

Iam running HoA + HoI, for max on kill damage

Also I'm not too sure, why you picked Soul Hold as a ring. If you manage your Mana via Acuity the Flat-Mana/Mana-Regen doesn't seem to be a concern anymore, since you're not running AA or Clarity. Flat-Lightning, IAS or even Crit would seem to be better.

It's by far best in slot for most of the HP builds iam planning, LA costs A LOT mana, so i need max mana to shot atleast 3 times w/o running OOM. And i really dont like beeing OOM it's just a mess. since the regen is only a suffix i could get stats there and get 1 passive skillpoint back but i rather stay with my regen. the only thing would have been CC or AS, but CC isnt needed with my gear since iam 95 cap and AS will just let me run into more mana probs^^

Neat EQ, anyhow.

Last edited by Doe on Apr 14, 2015, 4:58:12 PM
Update out of Beta.
LA and ice Shot scales different now, the "add" per lvl is now a scaling base damage. with the right setup this could end with beeing even stronger than it currently is! #HYPE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info