Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
Snoozles wrote:
im curious about ur cwdt, immortal, enduring and inc duration setup.

enduring cry cant be cast by cwdt anymore, therefore immortal call also wont have a very long duration.

What are you using now instead?

i cast the enduring manual, and my IC is like 2.5sec
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
what is better, takeing a frenzy or a jew slot?
"
zubirig wrote:
what is better, takeing a frenzy or a jew slot?

if you have a nice jewel take the jewel ;)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
To all ppl asking about reflect, if we talking about reflect as a map mode, elemental is no issue, to be completely safe, u can just disable hatred. If we talking about physical reflect, that mod is simply not doable with high dps harbinger.
Talking about reflect as mod on rare monsters, its no issue...ele u will hardly notice, phys. could hurt a little but shouldnt RIP to it...to be completely safe, pop atziri flask and u wont even notice life drop.

Since they removed the Thornflesh reflect is 0 issue, just roll phys. reflect as a map mode
Last edited by Aerinqq on Aug 17, 2015, 4:22:42 PM
"
Aerinqq wrote:
To all ppl asking about reflect, if we talking about reflect as a map mode, elemental is no issue, to be completely safe, u can just disable hatred. If we talking about physical reflect, that mod is simply not doable with high dps harbinger.
Talking about reflect as mod on rare monsters, its no issue...ele u will hardly notice, phys. could hurt a little but shouldnt RIP to it...to be completely safe, pop atziri flask and u wont even notice life drop.

Since they removed the Thornflesh reflect is 0 issue, just roll phys. reflect as a map mode
i run both ele or physical, bot not double reflect, just requires gems swaps and maybe adding a convert quiver, if really needed to run them mods

Last edited by Doe on Aug 17, 2015, 6:29:39 PM
Your gear is too good.
"
lsp wrote:
Your gear is too good.

over a year in crafting it took to get the setup done ( basicly designed it to sustain the old 1.3 chaos dmg bloodrage^^ but doestn hurt)

Bow's fixed boys.

Gained almost 6% total crit chance with gear, which isn't bad at all.

LA (numbers a tad bit low gonna play with setup a bit):

Frenzy:

TS:

Stay gucci (◕‿◕✿)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 20, 2015, 5:33:04 PM
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Bow's fixed boys.

Gained almost 6% total crit chance with gear, which isn't bad at all.

LA (numbers a tad bit low gonna play with setup a bit):

Frenzy:

TS:

Stay gucci (◕‿◕✿)

I have about the same crit chance, do you think is it right time to drop assasins mark for warlords one/proj weakness? Or not yet? (considering my surivability is sufficient)
Burn all the orbs!
cwdt ftw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info