Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

Last edited by matask on Oct 2, 2015, 5:50:17 AM
"
matask wrote:
Hey thanks for reply. But I did try Chain instead of FA and DPS dropped by half. And I did try to switch to Mana again and it's impossible to sustain it. And I tried with Mana leech nodes and still nothing. Also replacing one gem the DPS didn't really go up much.

Well more about performance rather than DPS but I guess if you gotta live by the tooltip you will live by the tooltip.

For example in my Tooltip numbers I get 104K TS and 70K Lightning Arrow, but still prefer the Lightning Arrow because of the Chain Gem. Don't really play with Split Arrow at all so hard to give feedback on it.

Did you ever try out Spirit Void Cluster? It's pretty easy mana sustain imo. Can also do that on Jewels.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by matask on Oct 2, 2015, 5:50:36 AM
Thoughts on running HoI + CoH + Assasin's Mark for Power charge source, then dropping PCoC/ICS for FA/ICD in LA links?

"
matask wrote:
You get 70k tooltip with LA and chain, meanwhile I get 6k with LA and chain.

I just can't figure out how to boost dps by tens of thousands. And I'm sure swapping one gem or other won't do that.

I mean when I remember looking at your gear you had pretty much no Crit Bonuses, not sure what you expect here, when you're mapping or doing whatever, press C and see what your Crit Chance is on your main skill, that should tell you a lot.

Don't think most user realize how important the base Crit on the bow is first of all in terms of how it interacts with the Passive Tree. And it's all a progressive process, step one obtain good bow always.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
you need to focus on crit chance items, especially on ur weapon (best base harbinger bow).
the tree is created for an high crit outcome.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Comments on gear? Doing very smooth in 77s... Still only 40kdps frenzy...
Last edited by blitzballer2201 on Sep 5, 2015, 10:23:35 AM
try to get a pair malis > switch to res boots
get a cc+cm amulet, and always collect high ilvl harbingers and try to craft a better one.
quiver looks good, so does belt and rings.
replace the enlighten gem on frenzy tho, and maybe point blank into added fire dmg (PB would be the 6th link, but u need decent base dmg first)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Well my original plan was to keep the atziri steps and get maligaros gloves. Which would require me to get rez on the amulet. Should I just not worrie about the steps and get a crit amulet? The spell dodge seems helpful.

And to craft. Would I just alt/aug/regal/ multimod. And then scour if if regal is rip? What would I be looking at before I regal, the physical rolls?
Last edited by blitzballer2201 on Sep 5, 2015, 1:04:39 PM
Out of all the phys bow videso with similar gear you're the only one that had to use 5 portals - all other guys were deathless for 2.0

Do you think you can do uber deathless
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info