Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
FullCust wrote:
Out of all the phys bow videso with similar gear you're the only one that had to use 5 portals - all other guys were deathless for 2.0

Do you think you can do uber deathless

hehe for sure i can do that, 2reasons why i did not:
1) i did it on the 2nd day of 2.0 after release (maybe it was first 2.0 uber)
2) i did in total 2 uber runs before ever using a bow char, so i wasnt really into uber fighting with bow based chars, so my movment etc is far from used to at uber^^, and like i said iam like the worst bow player at uber :P was even suprised i could down her^^
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Hi Doeboy!

Please check my char on my profile (_SpitArrow_).

I just suck balls hard in Survivability. I only make 14k LA DMG and 20k Split Arrow dmg... thats not that much too... and i only got 4,4k life and with LA i have some Mana problems sometimes...

Maybe u have time to check my build and can say me what i can do better her..

Thx M8

Edit : Im playing on Warbands and there are not that good Equip for trade.. i always looking but nobody offer that good items and i only have 35EX left...
Last edited by Suckerhcg on Sep 7, 2015, 2:07:28 PM
Get an additional mana leach source and you won't have any problem with lightning arrow. For instance I have 0.4% on a ring in addition to Spirit Void cluster.

As for life, this seems normal. Don't forget you use 2 life-less unique. If you want to fix this, replace doryani by a good rare rustic sash (I don't fancy phys doryani tbh). Also you still miss some 5% life nodes.

Regarding damage, you could get more if you could move pcoc somewhere else but honestly the loss of QoL makes it not necessary worth it.
If you want to min/max, use added fire with split arrow and wed with lightning arrow. And get quality on your gems! especially Split Arrow, PPAD and WED (chain not needed).
Frenzy setup: I would replace point blank by slower proj for more consistent output.

edit: ho, and use your switch to level highly profitable gems (srs, pa, etc.).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Sep 7, 2015, 2:43:50 PM
How will this perform on a less godly bow like yours..? Say a 350 pdps ?
ye point blank only if you are able to deal tons of dmg,

a 350pdps bow is fine, if its a high crit one

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Dat character name <3
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
Dat character name <3
<3

Hi 好的男!
Thank you for an interesting build!

In the description of the build you wrote
"
The Build is currently on very Highend Gear, but I will be working soon on a Budget Version.
The Plan is to get it beginner friendly and fully viable in PoEs endgame content!

When are you going to make this part of your plan? :)
"
stick111 wrote:
Hi 好的男!
Thank you for an interesting build!

In the description of the build you wrote
"
The Build is currently on very Highend Gear, but I will be working soon on a Budget Version.
The Plan is to get it beginner friendly and fully viable in PoEs endgame content!

When are you going to make this part of your plan? :)

just read it, and i was ofc not refering to newbies to the game, there are x other guides out there

in the clip u farm map, i see u use lighning arrow and ger Frenzy charge when kill enemies without using frenzy skill. why ? :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info