Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

I get "false" when clicking the standard link on the website.
Same here, get false with talisman link on website (i'm of course logged in poe forum)
"
trueffel wrote:
Tryed to price my stash but it won´t work because of the currency and orbs. Is it possible to price check with the whole stash including orbs and currency?

This worked before. Let's me check this weekend. Thanks for pointing it out.
"
SEXUALpunch wrote:

NOT WORKING TALISMAN HC LEAGUE NAME
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Darkshrine%20HC%20(IC004)&tabs=1&tabIndex=1

Hello there, this is because the change of the URL, by GGG I guess. I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Thanks!

What happens (to my knowledge) was that the query URL now requires you to add &accountName=youraccountname at the end of the previous URL. e.g. the working URL now is:

http://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Talisman&tabs=1&tabIndex=1&accountName=slug

You can find your account name at the first line of any logged in GGG page. The line reads like "Logged in as XXX". Simply put XXX at the end of the URL. It will work again.

If you use the "manage all stashes" function at the bottom of the page, you don't need to enter it manually. It has been taken care of manually.

Also let me know if you think there is a better/simple way of doing it.

Cheers!

Last edited by SlugPranker on Dec 15, 2015, 3:12:11 AM
"
Cianuro wrote:
Same here, get false with talisman link on website (i'm of course logged in poe forum)

This is fixed. Your need to add your account name at the end of the URL. There is a line of description on the website as well. Also it was explained in the above post. Hope this works for you.
"
SlugPranker wrote:
"
trueffel wrote:
Tryed to price my stash but it won´t work because of the currency and orbs. Is it possible to price check with the whole stash including orbs and currency?

This worked before. Let's me check this weekend. Thanks for pointing it out.

Btw, the stash tab will not be searched only if it contains all currency. Otherwise, the none currency items will be searched. If you are using the manage all stashes function, you can skip the all currency tab and the other tabs should work.

In addition, I tried to copied the currency (e.g. a stack of chaos orbs) text into the search box, and it worked for me.

Does this cover your case?

Cheers.
Corrected an indexing issue.
Update:
01/03/2016: A new function - it can let you price all the items of your own shop or someone else's shop
01/03/2016: Upgraded UI for stash(es) pricing - instead of a long table list, now it 's gonna show items using their stash locations. A screen shot will look like this. A commented screen shot is here.

01/03/2016: Improved prediction - rare items especially jewelries are still not easy. There are multiple ways on this website can help alert price discrepancy and repricing.
01/03/2016: Going to migrate to www.poeprices.info (should be up and running.)
Do we have an AHK script to show prices in simple ui form, so I can pricecheck in-game?
In-game: leonid
All Challenges Done! (Ana/Ons) 9/9/2013
All Challenges Done! (Dom/Nem) 1/30/2014
All Challenges Done! (Tor/Bld) 3/10/2015
All Achievements Done! 9/28/2016
"
sunleonid wrote:
Do we have an AHK script to show prices in simple ui form, so I can pricecheck in-game?

This. Very much so.

I hope it's possible to implement.

Regards,
Last edited by AlderaaN101 on Jan 5, 2016, 9:26:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info