Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

It's helpful.

As long as it is helpful, we should use it. It's a quick way to determine a vendor item or a keep item for later sale.

Thank you
Here's a couple more bug reports for you (not mentioned in the known bugs list in the first post, but I didn't check the rest of the thread):

1) With blue Jewels with only one mod, the indexer treats the "Place into an allocated jewel socket..." text as a mod. As a workaround, unchecking this "mod" allows the search to work fine with the single real mod. Doesn't happen with jewels with two blue mods, though.

2) Rare (yellow) jewels don't seem to work at all. Any time I try to search with them, the indexer seems to be returning results based on the first 100 yellow jewels it finds, with no concern for what mods are on them. Also the mods on my input jewel don't appear at the top for me to tweak as they would with any non-jewel rare item.

Thanks for creating and maintaining such a useful tool! Folks like you make the PoE community great!
I have an alt account, CanuckMoney, which is used for sales and trading.
"
CanuckMonkey wrote:
Here's a couple more bug reports for you (not mentioned in the known bugs list in the first post, but I didn't check the rest of the thread):

1) With blue Jewels with only one mod, the indexer treats the "Place into an allocated jewel socket..." text as a mod. As a workaround, unchecking this "mod" allows the search to work fine with the single real mod. Doesn't happen with jewels with two blue mods, though.

2) Rare (yellow) jewels don't seem to work at all. Any time I try to search with them, the indexer seems to be returning results based on the first 100 yellow jewels it finds, with no concern for what mods are on them. Also the mods on my input jewel don't appear at the top for me to tweak as they would with any non-jewel rare item.

Thanks for creating and maintaining such a useful tool! Folks like you make the PoE community great!

Thanks for your support and kindly letting me know the bugs. These have been fixed:

(1) The description is correctly excluded from a mod; The same issue of unique jewels has also been fixed;
(2) This might be: there is no combination of the mods found or no mod is found. The "auto" function will try to match less mods (unmatched mods in the result are shown in white instead of grey color), until no mod can be matched. If no match is found, the first 100 are returned.

Thank you for your patience and see if there is still a bug. Enjoy the game!
Update:

* Fixed the <<>><<>><<>> issue before the item names
* Fixed a bug when querying magic items including rare item and vice versa
* Fixed a bug of item text parsing
Update: When searching a unique item, the builds of different classes associated with the item (enabling, leveling or mentioned) will be displayed and linked to corresponding forum posts.
"
sklipnoty wrote:
So is it possiblie to use this site, to auto-price all the items through acqusition/procurement?

It is possible, while I haven't found out a way to integrate them yet...
Any thoughts on how accurate the pricing is. I am not seeing many sales on items using the pricing presented on this website. I feel like I am required to go to poe.trade to double match pricing just to make sure things are adding up.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Tryed to price my stash but it won´t work because of the currency and orbs. Is it possible to price check with the whole stash including orbs and currency?
I noticed there was an issue when trying to get stash info for the new leagues (primarily HC), where it was displaying the wrong league names, and spitting out an error. After a bit of looking around, it seems as the league names are incorrect. I've shared the correct league name's below for the address bar.

NOT WORKING TALISMAN HC LEAGUE NAME
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Darkshrine%20HC%20(IC004)&tabs=1&tabIndex=1

WORKING TALISMAN HC LEAGUE NAME
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=hardcore%20talisman&tabs=1&tabIndex=

I assume the standard version of the league name is just league=talisman but without having someone in that league with a stash, i'm unable to know for sure. Hopefully someone can confirm this or provide us with the proper league name.

Thanks!
Getting error 500 when i click the text to submit a stash.. and session ID also doesn't seem to work correctly?

Was working before the new update recently.
Last edited by PDritty on Dec 14, 2015, 3:37:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info