Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Is the website down?
The site does indeed seem to be down for me as well. For reference, the error given is "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED".
Hi, and thanks for a nice service!

But.. I think your table list after pricing a stash tab was much better, and especially to sort it after it's value.

Do you think you can add the function again?

As it is now, it's not far from I get a headache when trying to pick out things after their value to new tabs that I already have for my shop.

Thanks again;)
"
Antapaan wrote:

But.. I think your table list after pricing a stash tab was much better, and especially to sort it after it's value.

As it is now, it's not far from I get a headache when trying to pick out things after their value to new tabs that I already have for my shop.

Thanks again;)

This function is hidden now. I can bring it back. Will the grid plus the table be a bit annoying (too many items on a page)?

Thanks!
Updates:
01/17/2016 Auto search now finds at least 3 rare items to make recommendation. This is only for the rare items for now
01/17/2016 Improved the predictions on the "global crit chance" and "global crit multi"
01/17/2016 Started tracking the median price for all unique items (for 2H weapon and body armor, only track <=4 links)
01/17/2016 List a unique item with its popular build
"
SlugPranker wrote:
"
Antapaan wrote:

Thanks again;)

This function is hidden now. I can bring it back. Will the grid plus the table be a bit annoying (too many items on a page)?

Thanks!

Hi, and thanks for your answer!

It is not too many items on a page, the thing is that they are in a mixed value.

I using Procurement, and have a lot of tabs in my stash. And before it worked so easier for me to sort it after value and then I started to copy the most expensive items over to my fixed value tabs until I decided to vendor the rest of the low value items.

And another thing that was good with the list was that I could copy the name of the item in a easy way. Now the name sometimes hide since they go of screen.

Thanks
"
Antapaan wrote:
"
SlugPranker wrote:
"
Antapaan wrote:

Thanks again;)

Thanks!

Hi, and thanks for your answer!

It is not too many items on a page, the thing is that they are in a mixed value.

I using Procurement, and have a lot of tabs in my stash. And before it worked so easier for me to sort it after value and then I started to copy the most expensive items over to my fixed value tabs until I decided to vendor the rest of the low value items.

And another thing that was good with the list was that I could copy the name of the item in a easy way. Now the name sometimes hide since they go of screen.

Thanks

Added an option to display stash items with the old long table format. You can now check the checkbox to list all items like before, instead of using the stash layout. Enjoy!!
Update:
01/20/2016 Added extra space at the beginning of the stash pricing page, which allows to move the page up and down to avoid some tooltips being out of page
01/20/2016 In stash pricing, changed the tooltip background and mod color
This is an amazing tool bro!

Is there any way for me to get my items priced according to the lowest equivalent price? A lot of stuff is coming up too expensive.
"
junaum wrote:
This is an amazing tool bro!

Is there any way for me to get my items priced according to the lowest equivalent price? A lot of stuff is coming up too expensive.

Pretty much this! Would be awesome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info