Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

"
Hunwulf wrote:
Hey, nice tool, but a prob with that:

If i try to price permaleague-items, it always mix up comparisions with temp league Items (So i have some HC-League and some HC-Talisman league items together).

Is it possible to seperate this complete?

Hey, did you refer to the stash tab pricing? Is it possible to put some HC-League and some HC-Talisman league items together in one stash tab? Maybe I am not aware of it.
"
SlugPranker wrote:
"
Hunwulf wrote:

If i try to price permaleague-items, it always mix up comparisions with temp league Items (So i have some HC-League and some HC-Talisman league items together).

Hey, did you refer to the stash tab pricing? Is it possible to put some HC-League and some HC-Talisman league items together in one stash tab? Maybe I am not aware of it.

What? ^^

No, I only use the copy+paste single item function

It isn't possible to mix up HC-League and HC-Talisman in one stash tab, that are different leagues, different realms, like Standard vs. Hardcore. How should that be possible?

It's just mix up results of different leagues, what sadly reduces the usabilty of this tool vastly for me.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
SlugPranker wrote:
"
Hunwulf wrote:

What? ^^

No, I only use the copy+paste single item function

It isn't possible to mix up HC-League and HC-Talisman in one stash tab, that are different leagues, different realms, like Standard vs. Hardcore. How should that be possible?

It's just mix up results of different leagues, what sadly reduces the usabilty of this tool vastly for me.

Got you. This should have been fixed. Let me know if there is still a problem.

For this question, I also found some ppl post all Hardcore Talisman items in a standard trading shop (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1498964), lol. Anyway, I think it won't matter with the indexiers out there.

Last edited by SlugPranker on Feb 28, 2016, 9:55:55 PM
I'm trying to use the tool to price one stash tab, but when I copy paste the code in, it only shows me the first stash tab I have. How do I get it to show the others?

Thanks for your help!
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
I'm trying to use the tool to price one stash tab, but when I copy paste the code in, it only shows me the first stash tab I have. How do I get it to show the others?

Thanks for your help!

Please try to change the tabs=1 to tabs=2 and tab=3, etc. Good luck!
The web is poeprices.info - A simple tool to price check your items in path of exile by "copy and paste".

The official forum post is here.

Update to Ascendancy:

* **Index items both premium stash tabs and trading forums** (indexing now; going to take a while to show any)
* **Searches enchant mods**
* **Added mod tiers breakdown for rare items (Enchant mods is yet to come)**

Some highlights:

* Search an item - see price distribution, general idea of worth to keep or trash, look at mod tiers (I manually inputted all mods data. Let me know if something is wrong)
* Price all items in a stash with a similar look of your stash
* Price all stashes one by one without copying nor pasting the text
* Price a shop on the forum or any forum post

Keep in mind that pricing is a complex task, while this provides a good start and speeds things up. It is Not a kill-for-all solution. For specific items, the prices may vary. It has improved based on many suggestions from the community. Welcome any suggestion!

Enjoy your ascendancy!
Last edited by SlugPranker on Mar 6, 2016, 4:38:58 AM
Tried my saved url: poeprice.info the resulting error page ruined my day.

Found poeprices.info Boom! happy again!

Love this tool!
"
Tried my saved url: poeprice.info the resulting error page ruined my day.

Found poeprices.info Boom! happy again!

Love this tool!

Glad that you enjoy the tool! For some reason, it is cheaper to buy a new domain than to renew an old domain...
is poeprices.info down for everyone?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
"
xrook wrote:
is poeprices.info down for everyone?

Don't work for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info