Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Price a stash has broken currency selector for items. Always chaos, no matter what selected.
"
xzyxzy wrote:
Price a stash has broken currency selector for items. Always chaos, no matter what selected.

I am testing it in FireFox, which still works for me. Which function is it, price stash using list or non-list or managestash?
Update:

Add off_color in the search - Add off_color criteria when the number of off_colors is greater than or equal to 4.

Round up predicted price to other currency if the price is less than 1.0 chaos in the default stash search function (not the list format yet)
"
SlugPranker wrote:

I am testing it in FireFox, which still works for me. Which function is it, price stash using list or non-list or managestash?

Also firefox here, price stash non-list.
"
xzyxzy wrote:

Also firefox here, price stash non-list.

Hmm, I cannot replicate it either in Windows or Ubuntu...
Thanks for this website it's pretty amazing.

Just a suggestion.

Can you make it so you get a list of all tabs and then select which tabs to price via a checkbox - then just hit generate.

Would be so much simpler than waiting for a tab to load its contents each time.

For example:

I log in to your site, my tabs show up as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc etc etc in a list

I select tabs 3, 4, 5

Then i hit Generate.

Because i have about 140 tabs, i don't want to micromanage each items prices, i just want to quickly select a tab and hit generate.
Cheers.
Last edited by pitty on Jan 31, 2016, 4:15:16 AM
"
pitty wrote:
Thanks for this website it's pretty amazing.

Just a suggestion.

Can you make it so you get a list of all tabs and then select which tabs to price via a checkbox - then just hit generate.

Would be so much simpler than waiting for a tab to load its contents each time.

For example:

I log in to your site, my tabs show up as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc etc etc in a list

I select tabs 3, 4, 5

Then i hit Generate.

Because i have about 140 tabs, i don't want to micromanage each items prices, i just want to quickly select a tab and hit generate.
Cheers.

Thanks for the likes and suggestion! I marked it on my list of improvement. I might need to set a limit on how many tabs can be selected once, bcs the long query will take very long time to finish. Also, I heard there is a limit on reading the stash text from GGG. Not sure if this is true.

BTW, just in case, if you have priced tab1 and you are on tab2. When you hit generate, the items of both tab1 and tab2 will be in the content of the post, unless you check out the 'include' check box.

Cheers.
Site give u scammed prices in temp-league !!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1585199
"
Midas666 wrote:
Site give u scammed prices in temp-league !!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1585199

Hey, sry about the confusion. I tried to explain in your post. Hope that helps. These feedbacks keep the site improving.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Feb 10, 2016, 12:45:24 PM
Hey, nice tool, but a prob with that:

If i try to price permaleague-items, it always mix up comparisions with temp league Items (So i have some HC-League and some HC-Talisman league items together).

Is it possible to seperate this complete?
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info