Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Impossible to change price in "Price a stash" using firefox nightly.
You change price, it changes in preview, but when you "generate post" old price is still here.
Chrome works fine.
Last edited by xzyxzy on Mar 16, 2016, 1:13:31 PM
"
xzyxzy wrote:
Impossible to change price in "Price a stash" using firefox nightly.
You change price, it changes in preview, but when you "generate post" old price is still here.
Chrome works fine.

I tested in Firefox 44.0.2, which seems working fine on desktop. Are you using Firefox nightly on mobile? I haven't tested on mobile, though.
No, not mobile, usual dektop nightly version.
Last edited by xzyxzy on Mar 19, 2016, 5:15:02 AM
is this side down?
I can Not load it...
The db has been exceeding space on disk.., and it needs to be re-indexed, which is supposed to be done in next couple of hours. During these hours, there will only have partial items in the DB, although the functions are not affected. It should be done before 12am 03/28 PST. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Is this even accurate? It is pricing some of my rares are 12 chaos that I know arent worth that much, maybe 1 at the most.

Maybe I am using it wrong though.
is the site down again?

whenever i try it says:

This site can’t be reached

poeprices.info took too long to respond.
"
sluz wrote:
is the site down again?

whenever i try it says:

This site can’t be reached

poeprices.info took too long to respond.

The network has not been stable for the past 1 or 2 weeks. I am keeping an eye on it. It should have been restored. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Super handy tool! One feature request - add the "required level" field. I've found that lower-requiring items are often *much* more expensive since people looking to upgrade their build at a lower level don't have as many options. 5L pDPS ~200 axe requiring level 58? 1c. Requiring level 33? 60c.
"
dyfrgi wrote:
Super handy tool! One feature request - add the "required level" field. I've found that lower-requiring items are often *much* more expensive since people looking to upgrade their build at a lower level don't have as many options. 5L pDPS ~200 axe requiring level 58? 1c. Requiring level 33? 60c.

Good insight. I will probably let the 'required level' as an optional field to be adjusted manually. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info