Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Really sorry about the inconvenience. Just replied with a temp solution. Hope it helps.

"
Bow_To_Zohan wrote:
Android app not loading, app has a bug. Have used this app for years with not 1 issue until now.
Please see if the post above this can help as a temp solution.
An interim solution I've found for those on console like me and waiting on the Android app update.

While not the easiest process it does give you a way to price check your items. So far I've only been able to do 1 stash tab at a time.

1. Login to Path Of Exile website.
2. In a new tab go to POE Prices Info Webpage and scroll down to Price Each Stash Tab section
3. Click on your relevant league, currently mine is Affliction.
4. This will open a new tab/window on Path Of Exile Website which will say you do not have permission to this area, follow next step.
5. You want to edit the URL address and delete from the end "&accountName=". The URL should look something like this https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Affliction&tabs=1&tabIndex=0
6. The last number for tab index (tabIndex=0) is numerical relevant to your in game stash tab setup, 0 being your first tab then increment from there.
7. Accept the new URL and a new page full of text should populate.
8. Copy all text from this new page and paste it back on the POE Prices Info website in the Price Each Stash Tab section.
9. Ensure Machine Learning (ML) is ticked and then click submit stash.
10. If you have followed all steps wait for the refresh and an new page will populate providing price checks on the stash tab set by the index number.
11. For other tabs repeat the process from step 5 amending the tab number for the one you want to check.

It is not going to be 100% price accuracy but will give a benchmark. Will mainly be PC prices so if on console like myself sometimes some current market checking is required.
Can you tell me how to get SessionID to log in to the app if I don't have a PC? I'm playing from console, downloaded the app but I can't log in because I can't find any option to view cookies on my iPhone.
Hi,

First, thank you very much for this amazing tool that I've been using for years now.

Is there a setting somewhere to force the currency used for estimation to either chaos or divines ? Often the estimation is shown in exalts, which is quite impractical.

Using the web version with a Firefox client

Hey, thank you! Thanks for reporting it. It might show exalt if the price is less than a divine. If this is not the case, could you please share an item if possible. Cheers!

"
sbargogo wrote:
Hi,

First, thank you very much for this amazing tool that I've been using for years now.

Is there a setting somewhere to force the currency used for estimation to either chaos or divines ? Often the estimation is shown in exalts, which is quite impractical.

Using the web version with a Firefox client

Hello! I've made a bot for a small-ish discord server I own that does price predictions using poeprice's API.

I'm yet to implement the Low/Fair/High feedback, but for when I do, I would like to know if you prefer a single feedback from the person who submitted the item or if multiple people could interact with the feedback feature, possibly resulting in multiple different feedbacks for the exact same item.

Idk how your ML is set up, so maybe multiple feedbacks for the same item could be detrimental, therefore I figured it would be better to ask you first.
IGN: vieira
Hey there, thanks for checking. There is a weight on the feedback based on the time elapsed. The most recent feedback will weigh more. It should be fine unless multiple feedback provided at the same time, which can be confusing.
Hey there and thank you for the amazing app! I am having a bit of an issue and haven't been able to resolve it for a few days now.

Every time trying to log into the IOS app I get an error saying "Log in failed, please check your sessionid." I have logged in and out multiple times and created a new ID and always get the same result. Is the app down and doesn't work anymore? Last league I was using it and it was absolutely fine.
Last edited by lubas7884 on Apr 10, 2024, 6:06:55 PM
Getting a "ML Prediction Error" when attempting to check heist tools.

Item Class: Heist Tools
Rarity: Rare
Mind Equipment
Flanged Drill
--------
This item can be equipped by:
Huck, the Soldier
Isla, the Engineer
--------
Requirements:
Level 3 in Engineering
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
{ Implicit Modifier — Speed }
8(7-9)% increased Engineering speed (implicit)
--------
{ Prefix Modifier "Slowing" (Tier: 4) }
4(4-5)% increased time before Lockdown
{ Prefix Modifier "Novice's" (Tier: 4) — Speed }
11(9-11)% increased Engineering speed
{ Suffix Modifier "of Subtlety" (Tier: 3) }
5(5-6)% chance to not generate Alert Level on opening a Chest using Engineering
{ Suffix Modifier "of Charm" (Tier: 2) }
11(12-10)% reduced Hiring Fee
--------
Can only be equipped to Heist members.
Last edited by Leviel on Apr 18, 2024, 7:42:06 PM