Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

I assume when the site says "div" it means "exalt" and vice versa as divs are now used in place of exalts due to changes in crafting costs of metamods.
Missing platform options
Xbox, pc , PlayStation...
There are hundreds of Coiled Wands on the trade site, but poeprices has been unable to find any price results on any of the many Coiled Wands I have been looting on Standard League. It works fine on any other kind of item.
Site has been having a fair bit of trouble recently. Extremely slow to load and respond to queries, though connecting to it still seems possible. Regardless, any price check attempted on my end currently results in the "our database is not available" error after a very long wait time (upwards of 4-5 mins).

I'm getting a 502: Bad gateway when I try to connect from my home network, and awakened poe trade stopped pricing items. The site works fine on my phone when I connect through cell service instead of wifi.

Did I get banned for too many requests or something? I feel like I price check a normal amount of items, nothing ridiculous.

Edit: might have spoken too soon, being able to connect on my phone may have been a fluke where the site was working for less than a minute, now it seems down on my phone as well. I definitely didn't get rate limited on my phone, so I think the site has just been down all night.
Last edited by Enblighten on Jul 2, 2023, 10:51:13 AM
"
Enblighten wrote:
I'm getting a 502: Bad gateway when I try to connect from my home network, and awakened poe trade stopped pricing items. The site works fine on my phone when I connect through cell service instead of wifi.

Did I get banned for too many requests or something? I feel like I price check a normal amount of items, nothing ridiculous.

Edit: might have spoken too soon, being able to connect on my phone may have been a fluke where the site was working for less than a minute, now it seems down on my phone as well. I definitely didn't get rate limited on my phone, so I think the site has just been down all night.

Sorry for the late reply. There was an incidence on the cloud. All issues have been fixed. There is nothing wrong on your side. Thank you for reporting.
Price all stashes appears to be broken.
I put in my updated POESESSID and it tells me that

No item in this league? Sessionid incorrect? Refresh the page to see if the previous sessionid appears.

It it working for anyone?
Sorry about it. Make a mistake on the league names. Fixing it now. Sorry about it. Thanks for reporting it.

"
Price all stashes appears to be broken.
I put in my updated POESESSID and it tells me that

No item in this league? Sessionid incorrect? Refresh the page to see if the previous sessionid appears.

It it working for anyone?
Avast Antivirus blocks poeprices.info if I try to go there because the site has been added to a blacklist.

"What is Avast URL: Blacklist? It is a security measure taken by search engines and antivirus software applications, which is used to delete the website URL or display it in the browser."
When I try to connect to the website (www.poeprices.info) without my VPN on it will fail and give me a ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR however when i turn my vpn on it allows me to connect perfectly, the only problem is if i try to play poe with my vpn on i get lagspikes, is there anyway I can fix it so i can use the website without needing to switch my VPN on?

any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info