Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

It seems the GGG api has some new restriction on it. We can not access it to get item data anymore. Sent email to GGG and waiting for response.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Cheers.

"
3venes wrote:
Site seems to be unable to pull from the PoE trade database since at least league start. It can't price things like uniques atm, gives a "our database is not currently available" error.
The website it's single price check doesn't work at all anymore. There's so much wrong with it that you can better just try some things out yourself to see rather than me describing the very obvious.
Hi Again, confirmed that GGG changed the public stash API (where this site reads data from) to be behind a wall of Authorization. Now, we need to apply to register the website as an application with GGG. Application sent. Hope GGG can resolve this quickly. Before that, no data comes to our database. Hence, the site is not usable.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

"
The website it's single price check doesn't work at all anymore. There's so much wrong with it that you can better just try some things out yourself to see rather than me describing the very obvious.
Quick update: after working with GGG (thanks to their quick reply), the data is coming in right now. The website/app will be fully functioning soon.

Thanks all for the feedback.
Hey, it says site's unavailable when trying to pricecheck something.
Hey, hope the service is recovered automatically.
"
"
SlugPranker wrote:
Hey, hope the service is recovered automatically.
"

No change so far.

EDIT: ok it works again.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Jan 5, 2023, 7:30:26 AM
Been getting "our database is not available" for about 1-2 hours now.

Edit: 1/7, about 20 hrs later, site is now 502 Bad Gateway.

Edit again, 20 mins post-previous: And it's back up fully as far as I can tell.

Thanks for the fix Slug, your work is always appreciated.
Last edited by 3venes on Jan 7, 2023, 1:05:49 PM
Hi 3venes, we are sorry about the inconvenience. The cloud scheduler we had in google cloud was dis-functioning in the past day. Found a solution for it. The service should be back already. Thanks for reporting.

"
3venes wrote:
Been getting "our database is not available" for about 1-2 hours now.

Edit: 1/7, about 20 hrs later, site is now 502 Bad Gateway.

Edit again, 20 mins post-previous: And it's back up fully as far as I can tell.

Thanks for the fix Slug, your work is always appreciated.
Is it possible to price items with divs instead of exalts ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info