Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

"
Henrikwj wrote:

Same issue unfortunately

Sorry to hear about it. By any chance you can re-select the league? Sometimes after new league starts, re-select will make sure it is using the new league.

P.S. on our test, the website manage stash and the mobile app (playing on PC) works as expected.
Noticed the pricer was just not pulling in +1 all skill gems. Huge pricing impacts obviously.

Item Class: Amulets
Rarity: Rare
Grim Torc
Amber Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 67
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+22 to Strength (implicit)
--------
Adds 11 to 26 Fire Damage to Attacks
7% increased Armour
+48% to Fire Resistance
+43% to Cold Resistance
+1 to Level of all Skill Gems
--------
Corrupted
--------
Note: ~price 1 exalted
Last edited by NonStopStorm on Jun 9, 2022, 1:11:17 PM
Hey there, thanks for reporting! Sorry about the late reply. This should have been fixed, together with a few other missing mods. It may take some time for the data to populate to work properly.

"
NonStopStorm wrote:
Noticed the pricer was just not pulling in +1 all skill gems. Huge pricing impacts obviously.

Item Class: Amulets
Rarity: Rare
Grim Torc
Amber Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 67
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+22 to Strength (implicit)
--------
Adds 11 to 26 Fire Damage to Attacks
7% increased Armour
+48% to Fire Resistance
+43% to Cold Resistance
+1 to Level of all Skill Gems
--------
Corrupted
--------
Note: ~price 1 exalted
Will the site be updated to account for the exalt/divine change? I noticed that it still prices valuable items in exalts, and thinks price listings from other players in divines equate to 15-16c.

Thanks for all your work, by the way.
"
3venes wrote:
Will the site be updated to account for the exalt/divine change? I noticed that it still prices valuable items in exalts, and thinks price listings from other players in divines equate to 15-16c.

Thanks for all your work, by the way.

Thanks for the suggestion! Yes, the fix is under the way. The team has been traveling recently. Thank you for your patience.
hey there,

Noting that minion-focused items sometimes error when trying to retrieve a price.
Mostly bone wands and rings.

POE-overlat reads ML prediction error and the poe price site just fails to add a price.

Cheers!
Thanks for reporting. Yes, bone ring does have an issue. Will be fixed soon.

"
ScarletTwyst wrote:
hey there,

Noting that minion-focused items sometimes error when trying to retrieve a price.
Mostly bone wands and rings.

POE-overlat reads ML prediction error and the poe price site just fails to add a price.

Cheers!
As of about 30 mins ago, the website "Can't provide a secure connection" according to Chrome.

Trying to get around this with a different browser is tripping my internet provider's (Xfinity) "advanced security" warning and claiming the site "might compromise my device or contain high-risk content".

I am unsure how this affects other programs that use the service, as I price check directly on the website. It might still be working for them.

EDIT: (2:40 AM PDT) Working again. Thanks for the fix.
Last edited by 3venes on Oct 6, 2022, 5:42:35 AM
Thanks for pointing it out. The site uses all HTTPS connections. I think it is unusual to see that warning message. We checked out certificate which seems to be okay. Let us know if that happens again. Cheers.

"
3venes wrote:
As of about 30 mins ago, the website "Can't provide a secure connection" according to Chrome.

Trying to get around this with a different browser is tripping my internet provider's (Xfinity) "advanced security" warning and claiming the site "might compromise my device or contain high-risk content".

I am unsure how this affects other programs that use the service, as I price check directly on the website. It might still be working for them.

EDIT: (2:40 AM PDT) Working again. Thanks for the fix.
I can't access it anymore, the site has been blocked by Microsoft Smart Screen and Kaspersky, and every page is 2 block page to allow access

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info