Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Sorry to hear about it. Is there some setting to allow the site to be added as trusted site? What browser are you using? Currently using Chrome and there is no issue.

"
Bloodmila wrote:
I can't access it anymore, the site has been blocked by Microsoft Smart Screen and Kaspersky, and every page is 2 block page to allow access
I'm using Edge, Microsoft blocked because of potential phishing and Kaspersky because of potential data leak, tried on Chrome, same. Also, it's been blocked because of reports, so someone is reporting phishing and data leaks.

And yes, even allowing the URL, Kaspersky annoy with popups, they block even the PNGs
Last edited by Bloodmila on Oct 10, 2022, 1:59:18 PM
To add to this-

The same problem is still happening intermittently for me. Chrome states at random points that the site can't provide a secure connection. Oddly enough, this is fixable by opening either Edge or the Steam overlay browser, navigating to the site, and then clicking "visit this site anyway" when it throws the Xfinity (my ISP) warning up. This causes it to function normally in Chrome for a few hours.

Because opening it in the Steam overlay also fixes it, I'm inclined to believe it has something to do with my router having cached an old version of the certificate, rather than anything to do with Edge or reports. (I imagine Edge is just saying people have reported it as a generic error message.) These problems started right around Oct 5, which seems to be when poeprices.info renewed its cert. I would guess it's throwing up the warnings because it thinks the site certificate is bad.

I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to routers, so I don't know how to clear this cache. I can try restarting it after I finish what I'm doing now, see if that does anything. I'll post again if it worked or not.
I'm unsure if that did anything. Edge is still convinced the site is dangerous.

Chrome and Steam overlay currently work with no issues, but it could be that the ISP warning isn't off its "cooldown" yet. I'll edit this post to say if it comes back or not later.

EDIT: Several hours later, restarting my router does seem to have fixed the issue, at least for me. Edge still doesn't like going to the site and throws the warning up, but my ISP/router no longer care. Zero issues on Chrome.
Last edited by 3venes on Oct 11, 2022, 3:18:22 AM
Cannot generate forum post for half full quad tab ... am I doing something wrong?

You are doing okay. It is the limit on our server side. The data size probably exceeded that. We will look into that. Meantime, maybe move to regular tabs and try submit. Sorry about the inconvenience.

"
sylviafrost wrote:
Cannot generate forum post for half full quad tab ... am I doing something wrong?

"
SlugPranker wrote:
You are doing okay. It is the limit on our server side. The data size probably exceeded that. We will look into that. Meantime, maybe move to regular tabs and try submit. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks so much :)
Hi I'm having nothing but trouble with trying to price my stash(es)

When I try to price a single stash, I keep getting this: {"error":{"code":1,"message":"Resource not found"}}

I tried all combos of numbers I could think of for the url: https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Standard&tabs=1&tabIndex=0&accountName=Wilfordb

But nothing seems to change, no matter what numbers I try.

When I tried to price all stashes, I can't figure out where to get the session ID from. I use Chrome/brave, Hit 12, but I dont see anything called "resources item at the top"

I also tried to use the Run_TradeMacro.ahk thing but that refuses to connect to the servers for some reason.

Does anyone know how to fix any of these or a better way to price all of my many items?

Thanks!
Hello there, sorry to hear the difficulties you have.

(1) For the URL of getting a single stash tab, the link seems correct. The error message looks like authorization issues. Did you make sure that your browser logged into GGG website?

(2) For finding the SessionID, this link documented how for chrome/brave browsers. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t8M_FOaY5wZ77nER_RCi7eFHiSRT1dXaEgsLC0wQ3FA/edit?usp=sharing

(3) Maybe try our mobile app which require SessionID as well. www.poeprices.info/apps

CHeers.

"
WilfordB wrote:
Hi I'm having nothing but trouble with trying to price my stash(es)

When I try to price a single stash, I keep getting this: {"error":{"code":1,"message":"Resource not found"}}

I tried all combos of numbers I could think of for the url: https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Standard&tabs=1&tabIndex=0&accountName=Wilfordb

But nothing seems to change, no matter what numbers I try.

When I tried to price all stashes, I can't figure out where to get the session ID from. I use Chrome/brave, Hit 12, but I dont see anything called "resources item at the top"

I also tried to use the Run_TradeMacro.ahk thing but that refuses to connect to the servers for some reason.

Does anyone know how to fix any of these or a better way to price all of my many items?

Thanks!
Site seems to be unable to pull from the PoE trade database since at least league start. It can't price things like uniques atm, gives a "our database is not currently available" error.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info