Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

I can never get it to work. Either it takes 10 minutes to price a tab or it never finishes. What gives?
"
KAJed wrote:
I can never get it to work. Either it takes 10 minutes to price a tab or it never finishes. What gives?

Sorry to hear about that. The processing time depends on the number of items in the tab, and some times the types of items. Uniques are faster than rares in general. So please expect the long processing time. If you can link me the text of a tab that you are having trouble with, I would debug to see where it went wrong. Cheers.
I'm loving your site and the work you make for the community, but I have the same issue : I can't price a stash, it takes like 10 minutes for 12 unique items and a few unique jewels, then my Firefox timeout on the request.

:(
"
Orox wrote:
I'm loving your site and the work you make for the community, but I have the same issue : I can't price a stash, it takes like 10 minutes for 12 unique items and a few unique jewels, then my Firefox timeout on the request.

:(

Thanks for pointing it out. I need to address this issue. Currently, I am mainly testing with Chrome, since around 90% of visitors are using it. I will first test if this is particularly an issue with Firefox.
Update: testing on Firefox for pricing a stash:

In version 47.0.2, it didn't give me any issue for the test I was doing;

In version 52.0.1 (32-bit), I did get "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading" error once in a while. For many items, the page will show black, and it takes fairly amount of time to get result (I am working on other algorithms to make improvement). I searched online for this specific error, and it looks like a common issue for Firefox, which seems can be fixed by:

(1) In Firefox, at the top Menu go to History
(2) Clear Recent History
(3) In the Time Range to clear: drop-down, select Everything.
(4) Click the arrow next to Details to display the list of items that can be cleared.
(5) Select both Cookies and Cache (you can un-select others)
(6) Click Clear Now.
(7) Restart Firefox

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-cant-load-websites-other-browsers-can?esab=a&s=The+connection+was+reset&r=2&as=s#w_firefox-cannot-load-certain-websites

Let me know if this works. Thanks!
Update: 03/26/2017: Added a price filter in functions of stash tabs, in order to highlight items that are in a customized price range.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Mar 26, 2017, 11:56:18 PM
Is the source for the data analysis publicized anywhere? Would be interested in it.
"
_Multiplicity wrote:
Is the source for the data analysis publicized anywhere? Would be interested in it.

It is not published yet. I would consult with my partner to check on it.
Why is Pyre Sapphire Ring priced at 60 chaos when checking poe.trade it shows to be 1 chaos?
"
laciffer wrote:
Why is Pyre Sapphire Ring priced at 60 chaos when checking poe.trade it shows to be 1 chaos?

Hi, I hope you are using it in the proper way. I have tested in the Legacy league. (1) Type Pyre in the text box (2) copy and paste my own pyre ring in the text box. They both gave me 1 chaos median price, and the suggested price is 0.33 chaos, like an alch. You can also look at the histogram to see the price where majority people are listing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info