Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

I went to http://poeprices.info/
Then selected "Price all stashes" option so i can quickly see if i have something valuable.
Entered my Sessionid and i got my tabs but it shows this for example:
Pyre now at 80 chaos
I'm having an issue where I'll price a tab and It will not show all the items in the tab, so maybe 1/3 of the items will show up and have a price, the rest will just be blank spaces. I've tried refreshing repeatedly and It still does it. I can even move the items around in the tab, and only those same items will show up with prices. Is this problem on my end, if so, how can i fix it?
"
Laekoth wrote:
I'm having an issue where I'll price a tab and It will not show all the items in the tab, so maybe 1/3 of the items will show up and have a price, the rest will just be blank spaces. I've tried refreshing repeatedly and It still does it. I can even move the items around in the tab, and only those same items will show up with prices. Is this problem on my end, if so, how can i fix it?

hi, are these currency that are not shown? By default, it will not show the currency items.
No currency are in this tab, it's all unique and rare items (a couple maps).

In game
Poeprices
Last edited by Laekoth on Apr 8, 2017, 2:43:50 PM
Sent few separate PMs, hope you guys can link me the text to debug.
very bad tool imo..

prices your items BASED on other players items on sale..

if someone puts up skyforths for 5ex, this site will make you put yours up for 5ex too..

IGN: Bluntexile

this will sell for 2ex, sure thing, lolz...
"
Bluntexile wrote:

this will sell for 2ex, sure thing, lolz...

learn to use the tool before writing nonsense on the forums.

1. it's an automatic tool
2. you are price checking daggers (that support both caster and attacker mods) which are among the hardest items to price check
3. you are not doing it right. untick/uncheck the uselss mods on it. the only mods worth checking on that one is 64% spell damage and 2-35 lightning damage to spells. it falls to reason that the dagger is not even worth the time to price check in the first place. just a bunch of useless mods.
i don't need to learn anything, i don't need that site to price stuff.

the whole point of it tho is to help out noobs,
but appearantly you need to learn stuff to even get it to work properly.

think those noobs will know how to do all these things..?
or even better know which mods to search for and which not..?
if you know that you know enough to not need this site :p

it's just the perfect tool for poor noobs to get scammed even more,
while thinking they finally got the hang on trading :D
Some rares are hard to price exactly. I have explained and proposed the way how to use the site here: http://www.poeprices.info/help#faq

I am aware that this is not aware to many people, especially for those not knowing how the site works.

Some other more information was documented in other sections of: http://www.poeprices.info/help

I am thinking of changing the default 'auto' function back to 'manual'. In this way, the item will not be priced if there is no exact match for mods in a certain range. Then users can check/uncheck or add/delete mods or change their value to make the search more accurate. This still saves time comparing to type in every mod manually. 'Auto' will always try to find a match or partial match, which might only be good for people who knows how the site works.

In the meantime, I am working on other methods trying to speed up the pricing and make it more accurate.

BTW, I doubt the site will price skyforth for 5ex, unless the majority of players price 5ex. The algorithm will take outliers (too high or too low) out and consider multiple posting from the same player only once. There are parameters need to be tuned for different stages of the league.

Let me know if you have any suggestion.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Apr 9, 2017, 11:04:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info