Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Vanguard belts don't work with their implicit, can you please fix that?
I can filter for Vanguard belts with choosing the level requirement (78) but I'd really appreciate if you'd fix it.

I also have a suggestion, the search that automatically happens is a little weird when it mixes different stats.
For example, the DPS of a weapon is irrelevant in combination with a caster mod but the search does automatically mix those occasionally.

An example would be:

Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Carrion Sever
Copper Kris
--------
Dagger
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 12-47 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 23-50 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 8
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Dex: 98
Int: 68
--------
Sockets: G-G G
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
80% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
79% increased Spell Damage
+43 to Dexterity
Adds 23 to 50 Cold Damage
28% increased Cast Speed
90% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
29% increased Damage over Time

where with auto search it selects:
90% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells + 79% increased Spell Damage
and
DPS, APS and PDPS.

I think it should either select attack related or cast related affixes automatically because there aren't many builds that would combine being an attacker and a caster.
If you get what I mean, which I hope you do.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Feb 7, 2017, 11:44:28 AM
Hey, World_Destructor, welcome back. Thanks for the feedback again.

The Vanguard belts implicit was fixed.

For the weapon search suggestion, I am still in process. However, you can try now to see whether it is working better.
Update 02/07/2017: added option to exclude own accounts' items
"

You probably wouldn't want to do this but a search (at single item) with option to add an additional craft to it could be nice to see if an item with a crafted affix would become (much) more valuable.
Now i often type it in manually, but I'm probably one of the few that do that.
It's not a necessity, just some icing on the cake :)

Hey, I came back to address this comment a while ago. I added a function to add more mod(s) to an rare item, and you can reprice using the added mod(s) and the original mods together. I haven't added the craft-able criterion yet, because there are ambiguities about the number of affixes. Hope this can make things easier.
Hey, I went to check the price on Energy From Within, and it was still showing the prices from Breach rather than Legacy.

E: I did figure out how to get it through the search though.
Last edited by Katasi on Mar 5, 2017, 8:48:24 PM
"
Katasi wrote:
Hey, I went to check the price on Energy From Within, and it was still showing the prices from Breach rather than Legacy.

E: I did figure out how to get it through the search though.

I hope you get it right by now. You can select the league from the drop down menu. It is only a week into the new leagues, so that there shouldn't be any item listed more than a week by now if you search for new leagues:-)
Would it be possible to get a feature in the stash tab search to highlight any items that are over a certain value?

I am currently loving the site and am using it to quickly price check a quad tab of items dumped from mapping.
Does price checking entire stash tab still not work?

It still prices things in a ridiculous way ? It should choose value between fist 1-5 non-price fixers prices insted of average among all the prices or the other sketchy way it was pricing stuff.
"
insane2wo wrote:
Would it be possible to get a feature in the stash tab search to highlight any items that are over a certain value?

I am currently loving the site and am using it to quickly price check a quad tab of items dumped from mapping.

Good point! Got this request earlier as well. I will definitely do it after the vacation:-)
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Does price checking entire stash tab still not work?

It still prices things in a ridiculous way ? It should choose value between fist 1-5 non-price fixers prices insted of average among all the prices or the other sketchy way it was pricing stuff.

Hi, is it ridiculous high or low for your uniques or rares? The algorithm is already removing the 5% low and 95% high prices. If you could PM me a stash text or a link to it, I will further investigate. Maybe there are way more price fixers nowadays. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info