Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

This is amazing. It would be awesome if you could add some filtering capabilities on the stash views.

For example: I want to be able to highlight items above 1 chaos.

This could be accomplished by toggling the currency text or utilizing some sort of coloring (border/background)

Thanks so much for your hard work!
livejamie
"
Thornhair wrote:
Awesome tool!!!

But you need to adjust. Yesterday i sold a facebreakers(breach near to max roll) for 19c and the web told me to sell it for 3c. Otherwise the web told me to sell a cauterizer for 10c when the real price is 4 or 7 chaos.

Your are near to get a very interesting userfull tool. Anyway nice job.

Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback. The algorithm is not down to that detail, yet. But you can try to change the search criterion to limit to the exact value for now. I am working on it.
"
livejamie wrote:
This is amazing. It would be awesome if you could add some filtering capabilities on the stash views.

For example: I want to be able to highlight items above 1 chaos.

This could be accomplished by toggling the currency text or utilizing some sort of coloring (border/background)

Thanks so much for your hard work!

Good point, marked on my improvement list. Thanks.
Update: 01/24/2017: for stash functions, Essence and Divination cards stash tabs will automatically switch to list view. This prevents the incorrect location when displaying in grid. Normal stash tabs remain in grid view.
does this work with quad stash tabs?
when i try it doesent work
page loads for 30sec and then crashes

The www.poeprices.info page isn’t working

www.poeprices.info took too long to respond.

also price singe stash doesnt work.
i click breach and get a blank page with 1 word "false"

everything works fine when i go price all stashes but not for quad, only normal and premium
Last edited by puskazg on Jan 27, 2017, 4:14:06 AM
"
puskazg wrote:
does this work with quad stash tabs?
when i try it doesent work
page loads for 30sec and then crashes

The www.poeprices.info page isn’t working

www.poeprices.info took too long to respond.

also price singe stash doesnt work.
i click breach and get a blank page with 1 word "false"

everything works fine when i go price all stashes but not for quad, only normal and premium

Confirmed that the quad tab is working. Because the amount of time needed for the backend to process all items (much more than a normal tab), you will have to be more patient. Even though the loading percentage number (spinning) may disappear and show a blank page, it doesn't mean it crashed. Given more time, it will show up. Also the javascript to show the item stats may take longer than normal to load.

www.poeprices.info should work. Maybe it was during normal maintenance time, which takes few minutes.

The price single stash tab is also working. Please carefully follow the instruction above the text box. When you clicked on breach, it by default will show "false", because you need to put your account name after the link (ggg changed the api a while ago). And also make sure that you 've logged in ggg website in your browser.

Hope this helps.
There are some tech issues being resolved today. Hope to bring it back later tonight. Thanks for the patience.
Great app!

Especially bulk check, love it!

I would suggest some improvements(in my opinon):

- add my listed price -> to left bottom corner (in yellow)for item (if listed)
- add date for pricing ( min avg max when was it priced, so one can easier check if prices are relevant)

- any chance to add data from all stashes to browser cache, so it can be accessed without new request (maybe at least within one session)?
Last edited by ElvinF0x on Feb 3, 2017, 8:54:42 AM
"
ElvinF0x wrote:
Great app!

Especially bulk check, love it!

I would suggest some improvements(in my opinon):

- add my listed price -> to left bottom corner (in yellow)for item (if listed)
- add date for pricing ( min avg max when was it priced, so one can easier check if prices are relevant)

- any chance to add data from all stashes to browser cache, so it can be accessed without new request (maybe at least within one session)?

Thanks for the suggestion.

- This is possible. Marked.
- Did you mean by using actual date? There is an option within X weeks on the left than can be changed.
- The manage all stashed function caches all items that has been priced, unless you hit the Refresh button. That is if a stash tab is already priced, the page will return much faster.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Feb 4, 2017, 11:37:55 PM
In the past two days, I made a configuration error on the server, which led to much slower response time. Now, this has been resolved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info