Stop messing with people's builds mid league GGG

This wasn't a change because of PVP. Almost all skills have damage adjustments for PVP that are separate from PVE. Stop with the propaganda against PVP ffs.

Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Moosifer, think about how easily 100 and farming can become for the dedicated player using such an overpowered setup. The fruits of leveled characters in the temp leagues could be used in the PVP leagues. Leveled characters can easily be respeced after attaining 100 when the game becomes so simple to farm.

You need to look at the bigger picture. PVP is all about accumulation through play in the regular leagues.

No PVP hate intended. Just pointing out that there was actual cash value attached to using this broken setup.
But again, if it was a PVP only change they could have made it a PVP only change. This was obviously a PVE change that will also affect PVP. Not the other way around.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
I'm talking about the indirect effect of using the broken skill in the regular leagues in order to gain leveling and currency gain advantages in the PVP leagues. Not actually using it as a skill within PVP.

Remember that regular league wealth is how PvP characters are constructed.

It NEEDED to be globally nerfed quickly before it festered.
"
I'm talking about the indirect effect of using the broken skill in the regular leagues in order to gain leveling and currency gain advantages in the PVP leagues. Not actually using it as a skill within PVP.

Yes, what you're saying is true. The problem is, you can apply that to every single aspect of the game... which makes it a wash.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
"

Yes, what you're saying is true. The problem is, you can apply that to every single aspect of the game... which makes it a wash.

Guess so. Just the way she goes.
It's kind of funny to me. In other threads I was told that adjustments for the sake of balance are absolutely necessary, even if they destroy people's fun, because this is above all else a competitive game. Yet it would seem to me that adjusting skills during a season would give advantage to those folks who used them prior to the adjustment.

So wouldn't this action destroy the integrity of the competitive aspect of the season?

Is everyone ok with this as a matter of principle?
"
Xtorma wrote:
It's kind of funny to me. In other threads I was told that adjustments for the sake of balance are absolutely necessary, even if they destroy people's fun, because this is above all else a competitive game. Yet it would seem to me that adjusting skills during a season would give advantage to those folks who used them prior to the adjustment.

So wouldn't this action destroy the integrity of the competitive aspect of the season?

So you are saying that changing the skills at any point in the league makes it unfair to those that don't use it when they had the chance?

Flameblast was nerfed, no one said shit. This overpowered as fuck mirror arrow build was nerfed and now people come from all over and complain.

GGG is fucked no matter what they do, nerf something or don't. Do it now or later. This needed to be nerfed, it should have never been added in the game under its former iteration.

People need to keep in mind this isn't as large as fixing snap shotting, reducing auras, ect this is literally fixing one broken ass build. Hell i'd say this is very similar to the cast on death situation, people abused that until it was fixed, same situation here.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

So you are saying that changing the skills at any point in the league makes it unfair to those that don't use it when they had the chance?

Flameblast was nerfed, no one said shit. This overpowered as fuck mirror arrow build was nerfed and now people come from all over and complain.

GGG is fucked no matter what they do, nerf something or don't. Do it now or later. This needed to be nerfed, it should have never been added in the game under its former iteration.

People need to keep in mind this isn't as large as fixing snap shotting, reducing auras, ect this is literally fixing one broken ass build. Hell i'd say this is very similar to the cast on death situation, people abused that until it was fixed, same situation here.

Actually I did question the flameblast nerf. go look.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

Actually I did question the flameblast nerf. go look.

Well i'd say the flameblast nerf had a much larger impact in terms of balance, advantage, ect then this mirror arrow build. Flameblast was nerfed because of races, which doesn't had different values like PvP. GGG could have changed to make the damage less effective at earlier levels and kept the damage at the top the same though, at least until the next league. However, this mirror arrow build was broken are you disputing that?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info