I am annoyed with TS for the wrong reasons.

Having played TS for 2 leagues now i feel kind of annoyed by it. It is SO much more powerful then any other build / spec i feel gimped by not playing it...

I have multiple characters with top end gear or close to and they are not even on the same playing field. Let me give you examples of how TS and the ranger build is so rediculosly OP.

This is my normal gear with which i farm maps, atziri and ive cleared vaal temple with dmg mods and am about to try uber.

Spoiler

Now exactly the same character no passive changes i can also do magic find with 456iir/55iiq and 18k dps...

Spoiler

With one build and just a gear swap i can do 2 of the end game activities and not have to A. have a spec completely devoted to doing one of the options. B. Not have to completely gimp my own dps to be able to mf with insane numbers.

Now lets look at another of my toons which i quite enjoy until i think of just how underpowered it is in comparison via utility and damage in general.

Crit Pulse Witch.

Spoiler

The witchs gear is nothing to sneeze at and she performs super well, but i just feel gimped playing anything other then TS its so far beyond any other build atm..

Anyone else feeling the same ?
Last edited by stormyknight on Feb 23, 2015, 6:10:57 PM
Comments 0 / Reads 46

46 rangers saw read and left without saying a word lol. C'mon people TS is WAY to OP, either every other build needs to be brought up to its level of utility / power or it needs a whack with the bat so i dont feel bad playing other builds.
Last edited by stormyknight on Feb 23, 2015, 6:37:27 PM
No we just don't care about people whining for nerfs It's what ruins the games is basically people like you; Like I'd make fun of you more but you know I kinda don't even play seeing how I'm practically a god on my throne with the butters quote ''No what I'm saying?''

But hey whine more they will listen to you.

They always cave in like a House and Vicodin.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's a thing. Whether GGG wants to do anything about it is a separate issue. As far as anyone can tell, TS survived the most recent patch of balance changes and they seem perfectly happy with it. Past that, there's a huge number of people that are against nerfs for any reason.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, but there's not much to discuss that hasn't been said before. I believe there's a 20+ page "TS is OP" thread in Gameplay Discussion from last month that pretty much put every argument from every side through the ringer. Feel free to bump it, if you'd like.
"
No we just don't care about people whining for nerfs It's what ruins the games is basically people like you; Like I'd make fun of you more but you know I kinda don't even play seeing how I'm practically a god on my throne with the butters quote ''No what I'm saying?''

But hey whine more they will listen to you.

They always cave in like a House and Vicodin.

Its not a whine and you sound overly defensive about something. I am just making an observation about something which seems completely unbalanced.

If other builds were able to have the same utility as TS does i would be just as happy. You misunderstand what im trying to convey.
Last edited by stormyknight on Feb 23, 2015, 6:45:25 PM
Started ts build and gave up lvl 50. Zero def and no dps. Serious mana issue.

Char deleted

This saved ts another patch note.

Note: it really did NOT work out for me
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:
Started ts build and gave up lvl 50. Zero def and no dps. Serious mana issue.

Char deleted

This saved ts another patch note.

Note: it really did NOT work out for me

Here is my defenses, i have 32k TS with that using GMP. 36k with LMP.

Not even using taste of hate or rumi's otherwise it gets even more retarded.

With no leech other then mind drinker from the tree mana is also a non issue for me.

Last edited by stormyknight on Feb 23, 2015, 7:00:58 PM
Teamspeak? sorry I dont understand
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
Teamspeak? sorry I dont understand

Tornado shot..
have you tried ice shot
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin

Report Forum Post

Report Account: