I am annoyed with TS for the wrong reasons.

"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
Teamspeak? sorry I dont understand

Tornado shot..

Thomas Sowell?

Spoiler
Sorry, was a terrible joke
Oblivious
It is obviously Taylor Swift and I do not know how anyone can be annoyed with her
I need a signature to look legit
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
It is obviously Taylor Swift and I do not know how anyone can be annoyed with her

T Swizzle does say the players gonna hate, and hate, and hate, and I think one more hate. BUFF OTHER SKEEL GIMZ.
noun: escapism

the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.
"
Toksic wrote:
T Swizzle does say the players gonna hate, and hate, and hate, and I think one more hate. BUFF OTHER SKEEL GIMZ.

To fix this she suggests we should shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it off. (Cyclone OP?)
I need a signature to look legit
Tornado is strong, but (to have tested both with the same stuff* and build) i didn't feel it taking me more to time to clean with ice shot** (that enables me to kill off screen) ... it's just different.

*but maybe because i don't have the OP (nor an OP ^^) stuff

**i haven't really tested the other
"
digitalyn wrote:
Tornado is strong, but (to have tested both with the same stuff* and build) i didn't feel it taking me more to time to clean with ice shot** (that enables me to kill off screen) ... it's just different.

*but maybe because i don't have the OP (nor an OP ^^) stuff

**i haven't really tested the other

the thing with tornado shot is just like flameblast id doesnt rely on anything else other then a decent weapon. It scales to insanity levels just with a weapon itself.
Would be cooler if it did half damage but pulled a bunch of enemies toward one spot in front of you. Then you could hit them with a puncture or something afterward or hit them with vaal rain of arrows or something.
Keep in mind though, you only have 3,700 hp at level 89. I find that extremely low. I guess it works in softcore, but would never survive in hardcore.
"
Nerdicide wrote:
Keep in mind though, you only have 3,700 hp at level 89. I find that extremely low. I guess it works in softcore, but would never survive in hardcore.

Basically this.

I see no problem with 36k GMP Tornado Shot when you're a glasscannon and have good gear.
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Nerdicide wrote:

Basically this.

I see no problem with 36k GMP Tornado Shot when you're a glasscannon and have good gear.

The thing is though im not a glass cannon, did you see the amount of evasion and dodge and spell dodge i have. I can go afk in 78 maps surrounded by mobs and with EC+IC setup and my defenses come back and barely have been touched.

This build is not even anything like a glass cannon. Its a cannon with a predator camo suit. The ONLY thing in the game that comes close to doing even a dent on me is atziri thats it, not even 169% dmg mod maps bother me.

Reflect ?
lol wut ?
Ele Reflect.. Drop an aura..

Get acuity and you dont even need to do that.

The other side that everyone is missing is that, the skill itself is an enabler of multiple "archtypes".

Why would i ever make a mf toon i can do it with TS
Why do i need to spec for clear speed for xp gain TS
Why do i ever need to change setup for atziri / uber TS

1 build 1 skill ALL aspects of gameplay.

No other builds claim that.

If my other characters could do the same as i can with a TS ranger then i wouldn't be complaining but they simply cant. You either need multiple characters to do each different thing or you pile in the regrets.
Last edited by stormyknight on Feb 23, 2015, 9:41:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info